Any one going to the saints game.

clearwater cadet

Sorry this on the late side but I would like

to know who all is going.

I will be there with Aussiew.

You can't miss me I will be the ONLY one dressed

in Cowboys gear.

Please come up to me and introduce yourself.

I would love to meet you.

I arrive friday at 3:20pm. Staying at the holiday inn in the French qtr til Monday afternoon. Will most likely be attending the swamp Friday and Saturday and most likely the $40 event Kirby posted. I'd love to meet some of you guys and gals

Edited by NewEra

The $40 includes food, drink, bands, is several hours long, has bills alum at it AND finishes up right as the parade should be passing the venue it's at.... If you have other things going on no big deal, but if your worried about value it's a meal, a bar tab, a cover to see music all rolled into one event with bills stuff to boot. Even if your not a big drinker it's pretty good value

Edited by NoSaint

I am as well, just not sure if I will make it to the swamp or not. Unfortunetly out for the big party as doing our bike tour that afternoon.

I am the Brad Pitt look alike that will have the Richmond Spiders hat on if I make the swamp..just SOS y'all can recognize me.

Section 145 row 28 at the game..will have Bills hat on there

Edited by plenzmd1

I'll be there! Group ranging from 15-25 depending on who is doing what at the time. We will be at the swamp for game day morning at very least, possibly more. Not sure about big party yet. 12 of us in Section 643, others scattered throughout. Should be a great time regardless of what happens on the field!

We talked "The Beach" on Bourbon owners into opening up at 8am for us. It will be the tailgate area for Kenny's Pinto followers and all other Bills Backers and traveling fans. Bars close to the stadium will have a bunch more Saints fans. If y'all want to party with bunches of Bills fans and hear the Shout song...come on over to The Beach.

Champions square has local (affordable and really good not just nachos) food vendors, and live music all morning... I'd still say head that way a bit early and enjoy. Yea, it'll be more saints fans but if you've got your fill of bourbon street Friday and Saturday night and want to get a feel for the New Orleans pre-game experience head over early. Fans are friendly, food is good etc....

If your hotel is in the quarter id say stop by the beach and check in but grab a drink and enjoy it on your walk over.

Here's some prelim info on the stuff in champions square:

http://www.superdome.com/site.php?pageID=73&eID=1553

Also a supermarket about 2 blocks from the dome (http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/57/1631058/restaurant/Central-Business-District/Rouses-Market-46-New-Orleans) if you want to grab a 6 pack and roam around the lots and parties. This isn't buffalo so you can drink in the streets (just no glass). the supermarket also does pre game music and food.

Edited by NoSaint

I will be heading out there from Eglin AFB (FL) on a bus tour. Not sure how many Bills fans will be on it but I have seen several stickers and license plate holders on cars around here. Unfortunately, it is a same day thing so we won't be there until 1030-1100 but we can bring drinks on the bus so I should be able to get a couple Genny Cream Ales in me before we get there. Hopefully, I will have time to walk around and check things out. Should be sporting a Nike throwback #15 Kemp jersey...Go Bills!

Game Day morning is at the Beach, not the Swamp. It will open at 8am.

Thanks for clarification that's what I meant! We will probably be by the swamp Friday and Saturday at some point, then the beach bright and early Sunday. On our connection in Nashville now should be airborne soon and hand grenade following shorty! Here we go!