We will loose to the saints by how many points???

I think the defense is going to take chances, and will get burned, but also make some big plays. I think Thad and the offense is going to struggle against a very good defense.

There will be some long touchdowns in this game.

27-17 Saints

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the players and coaches don't think this way. I'm sure they don't, I just don't get why the fans have conditioned themselves to think this way.

Really you have no clue??? Really? No STOP, I mean Really?

Glad you saw my sarcasim Big Papi Daddy!

Sorry son, I couldnt detect the sarcasm.

Oh and dont worry son, I'll still buy you that brazilian butt workout video you've been asking about. On my next check. I promise.

The Saints could be without their leading receiver in TE Jimmy Graham, even then...it could get really really ugly in the superdome.

Really, freakin butt fugly, like 2012 SF 49er 45-3 ugly. The 5-1 Saints defense under Rex Ryan's brother Rob. The Jets had 8 sacks on EJ. Gotta wonder what the Saints D will do to poor Thad.

Will we see Matt Flynn for a few series. Then perhaps Tim Tebow next week?

I will be at the game with 3 buddies who are all Saints Fans.

Obviously i want a win. Can it happen, sure. The saints have been known to lay an egg once a year, even when good. Will it be this weekend? i do not think so. Coming off the defeat to the Patsies will make Peyton and Brees hungry for a win.

I am torn on wanting a blow out so i can just get over it and have fun with my buddies. I hear the experience in the Superdome is awesome for a Saints game.

I really do not want to lose by a last second field goal and have my heart torn out. No one needs to see a grown man cry in public!!!

1 Sun, Sep 8 vsAtlanta W23-17

2 Sun, Sep 15 @Tampa Bay W16-14

3 Sun, Sep 22 vsArizona W31-7

4 Mon, Sep 30 vsMiami W38-17

5 Sun, Oct 6 @Chicago W26-18

6 Sun, Oct 13 @New England L30-27

hmmmm thats a pretty easy schedule dontcha think?

Beating the Bears in Chicago is not easy. Their two blowouts were at home against average, but not bad teams.

Mario and Marcell make a big sack, fumble, QB sandwich hit on Brees that knocks him out of the game. This levels the playing field somewhat behind center. Can anybody name the Saints back up QB? If you can then I'll say you're one helluva football fan!

I think it is Chase Daniel, former Mizzou QB. Could be wrong though, didn't look it up.

I like how a lot of you have predicted bills wins and given some hope to such a lame gloom and doom thread.

Lame indeed. The Saints, like anyone, are beatable. The Bills secondary is getting healthy at the right time and it looks like Gilmore will be "club free". I think the Bills D can keep them in this. The Bills should be able to run on them. Thad will need to play well obviously - no turnovers - and the Bills will need to create some breaks. Tough matchup, but winnable, and no real reason to expect a blow out.

I like how a lot of you have predicted bills wins and given some hope to such a lame gloom and doom thread.

So the thread is lame and doom-and-gloom because the original poster and several others do not think the Bills are going to win this Sunday?

Well if I wasn't anti-stereotypes I'd say you only want to see homer, unicorns-and-rainbows threads.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I like how a lot of you

have predicted bills wins and given some hope to such a lame gloom and doom thread.

You like a lot of us. Cool!

I will be at the game with 3 buddies who are all Saints Fans.

Obviously i want a win. Can it happen, sure. The saints have been known to lay an egg once a year, even when good. Will it be this weekend? i do not think so. Coming off the defeat to the Patsies will make Peyton and Brees hungry for a win.

I am torn on wanting a blow out so i can just get over it and have fun with my buddies. I hear the experience in the Superdome is awesome for a Saints game.

I really do not want to lose by a last second field goal and have my heart torn out. No one needs to see a grown man cry in public!!!

I wouldnt mind.

JK. Enjoy the game.

It's a lame thread because of how the issue was framed.

"How much are we going to lose to the Saints by this week?" Whatever, OP.

Even if you think we were going to lose to the Saints, what's the point in being such a negative nancy on a Buffalo Bills' board? If you think the Bills have no shot, then why bother coming on here, why bother discussing the game, why bother watching the game, why bother being a Bills' fan?

As I think more about it, it's more than a lame thread--it's totally assinine. If you want to have a prediction thread and--with some degree of sensible analysis-- weigh in on why the Bills might win, lose, play close, get blown out, then that's fine. To just come on here and state some conclusory gibberish, which assumes an automatic loss, is bad form.

Why does thinking they are always going to win make you a fan? Why can't someone objectively think the Bills are going to lose to what they consider to be a superior team and still be a fan of and follow the Bills? I agree that some take it too far and think everything the Bills do and seemingly will ever do is bad. But there are those that think every move the team makes is good to and that is equally as absurd.

And why would they watch the game is easy to answer. No matter what the talking heads or anyone else thinks or predicts will happen, you just never know. Last weeks game as a case in point.

i hate this approach to being a fan

OP should be ashamed of himself

Ashamed of what??? The bills dont own me. My wife owns me. That's it.

I've been a fan for 23 years. Most of them have been bad.

So what if I think the team will lose to a better team! That makes me a criminal??

Ps. Would you still dislike the topic if I worded the topic "Saints prediction" and on said thread I predicted a loss??? C'mon man. Relax a little. Unwind a little.

Why does thinking they are always going to win make you a fan? Why can't someone objectively think the Bills are going to lose to what they consider to be a superior team and still be a fan of and follow the Bills? I agree that some take it too far and think everything the Bills do and seemingly will ever do is bad. But there are those that think every move the team makes is good to and that is equally as absurd.

And why would they watch the game is easy to answer. No matter what the talking heads or anyone else thinks or predicts will happen, you just never know. Last weeks game as a case in point.

Not that I need defending, but you make good points.

Basically this is prediction thread. Why so serious?????

I don't always think they are going to win. I sometimes think they will lose. They probably will lose this Sunday. My problem is with the attitude of the OP in this thread. If anyone thinks any game is an "automatic loss" and let's move on to the margin of score, then I think there has to be some sound reasoning behind such a post. Just like if I started a thread that says, "we're going to blow the Saints out big time, 52-0"-- I shouldn't be allowed to start such a whacko thread without some sound basis for my views.

In the end, I have no issues with a prediction thread, with people making predicitions supported by reasons. I have a problem with a "this is an automatic loss" thread, which is no different than an unsupported homer thread (it's an anti-homer thread).

I don't always think they are going to win. I sometimes think they will lose. They probably will lose this Sunday. My problem is with the attitude of the OP in this thread. If anyone thinks any game is an "automatic loss" and let's move on to the margin of score, then I think there has to be some sound reasoning behind such a post. Just like if I started a thread that says, "we're going to blow the Saints out big time, 52-0"-- I shouldn't be allowed to start such a whacko thread without some sound basis for my views.

In the end, I have no issues with a prediction thread, with people making predicitions supported by reasons. I have a problem with a "this is an automatic loss" thread, which is no different than an unsupported homer thread (it's an anti-homer thread).

Agreed.