Are the Bills better than the Jets? If so, why?

gjv001

I like our offensive pieces better as of today....but i like the Jets defense better. They seem more difficult to move the ball against. If Geno was the Bills QB the day we played at NY, his passing numbers would not have looked nearly as good.

Been having this debate with a Jets fan. We both agree that it might be a few years before either team makes the playoffs. But I believe we are a little better than the Jets.

The Bills have more explosive playmakers on offense and on ST. Ultimately, it will come down to the QBs but the Bills are capable of making more big plays. Lots of games are decided by 1 score or less and when you have guys that can score from anywhere that may win you and extra game or 2 per year. If I were to make a case for the Bills over the Jets that is probably where I would go with it.

Jets are 3-3, Bills are 2-4. So I would say, no the Bills are not better then the Jets.....at this point in the season. Long term, maybe. I believe there is more talent in Buffalo, and eventually it will show in the results.

I agree... You are what your record says you are... But, that being said, I believe at years end the Bills will have the better record... I believe we have a legit shot at being the 2nd best team in the division

I agree... You are what your record says you are... But, that being said, I believe at years end the Bills will have the better record... I believe we have a legit shot at being the 2nd best team in the division

We will find out Sunday, you have to be able to beat division rivals, especially on the road....Hopefully, even with a backup QB we can turn the corner.

We will find out Sunday, you have to be able to beat division rivals, especially on the road....Hopefully, even with a backup QB we can turn the corner.

I was confident leading up to this game that we will win it. But the more I read on here, the MORE sure I am that we will... We can't have a stinker from the QB position this week.

I'm sorry, I thought the question was, are the (current) Bills better than the (current) Jets... My apologies... I swear we beat them a few times in the 90's... Hahaha

Apology accepted. I guess you missed the game less than 4 weeks ago when the Bills were whipped on both sides of the ball.

Apology accepted. I guess you missed the game less than 4 weeks ago when the Bills were whipped on both sides of the ball.

If a team goes 14-2 and loses to a division rival twice, and the rivals record ends up 2-14, who is the better team??? That's what I thought jack wagon

The Bills are a better, more competitive, more well-rounded team. When the season over I anticipate that the teams will be 1-1 head to head and the Bills will have a better overall record. It's too early in the season to determine how good you are by looking only at the record. Unless you also think the Chiefs are better than the Seahawks.

Jets are 3-3, Bills are 2-4. So I would say, no the Bills are not better then the Jets.....at this point in the season. Long term, maybe. I believe there is more talent in Buffalo, and eventually it will show in the results.

the Bills lost close games by a poor coaching call not to go for 3 and penalties by them.

The NYETS won 1 game late by a dumb penalty by the Buc's.

I think they are even, but no matter what I say the Bills are better

If a team goes 14-2 and loses to a division rival twice, and the rivals record ends up 2-14, who is the better team??? That's what I thought jack wagon

Are you trying to be funny or are you just that obtuse? The Jets have a better record AND they beat the Bills, so please explain how your meaningless example applies?