NON CONFIDENCE BOOSTER

mart

Thad Lewis awoke this morning to find 4 other Quarterbacks on the roster.I guess 2 TD!s and no picks buys a cup of coffee.

So now we have 5 QB!s on the roster. Manuel, Lewis, Tuel, Dixon and Flynn. I can understand

San Francisco not wanting Kaepernick not looking over his shoulder, so Smith goes to Kansas City and he is the man. Wilson gets the job in Seattle, so likewise bye bye Flynn to Oakland.

So was he the man there? forget it as they send him packing from there.

So now we have 2 rookie QB!s, and 3 retreads who have each been released from multiple

teams.

Would!nt it have been better to get a successful starter from the Canadian Foot ball League who maybe

would like to work with 4 downs instead of 3 and wants the spotlight of the NFL. Or maybe a success

in the Arena League, if that league still exists today.

What do you all think of the crowded QB siuation, and before you answer Manuel, do we really want to spend a few years devoping a QB with no proven veteran or OC to learn from?

My bad, because if you go to buffalobills.com ROSTER there are actually 6 QB!s on it. Manuel, Tuel, Flynn, and Lewis on the

Active portion, Kolb on the Reserve/Injured part and Dixon on the Pracice Squad

Thad Lewis awoke this morning to find 4 other Quarterbacks on the roster.I guess 2 TD!s and no picks buys a cup of coffee.

So now we have 5 QB!s on the roster. Manuel, Lewis, Tuel, Dixon and Flynn. I can understand

San Francisco not wanting Kaepernick not looking over his shoulder, so Smith goes to Kansas City and he is the man. Wilson gets the job in Seattle, so likewise bye bye Flynn to Oakland.

So was he the man there? forget it as they send him packing from there.

So now we have 2 rookie QB!s, and 3 retreads who have each been released from multiple

teams.

Would!nt it have been better to get a successful starter from the Canadian Foot ball League who maybe

would like to work with 4 downs instead of 3 and wants the spotlight of the NFL. Or maybe a success

What do you all think of the crowded QB siuation, and before you answer Manuel, do we really want to spend a few years devoping a QB with no proven veteran or OC to learn from?

People get injured and you're worried about the number of QBs on the roster?

What does that last sentence mean?

What is the point of your post?

:beer:

The last sentence means that we all need training when we start our careers, our professions, or our jobs.

Many are lucky enough to get the necessary job developement in a College or University. unfortunately having one

of only 32 jobs in the world, requires for the most part, years of watching and learning behind a good veteran QB&OC.

Granted a Luck or a RG3 can step in and do a good job. However correct me if I am wrong but I do not recall a rookie QB

leading his team through 16 games, plus the playoffs to the promised land. That is what the game is about, winning the SB.

I know it is a bad anology but even a mechanic starting on the job has to learn and ask questions to know about

different parts and sytems of different car models.

It takes more than talent for a rookie QB, and I hope Manuel makes it, but how many more years of bad football do we need

before he makes it, if he does, because with the Cap and Free Agency the NFL is a now league, so don!t you think a

will develop better and faster behind a decent veteran QB and OC neither of which the Bills have?

The last sentence means that we all need training when we start our careers, our professions, or our jobs.

Many are lucky enough to get the necessary job developement in a College or University. unfortunately having one

of only 32 jobs in the world, requires for the most part, years of watching and learning behind a good veteran QB&OC.

Granted a Luck or a RG3 can step in and do a good job. However correct me if I am wrong but I do not recall a rookie QB

leading his team through 16 games, plus the playoffs to the promised land. That is what the game is about, winning the SB.

I know it is a bad anology but even a mechanic starting on the job has to learn and ask questions to know about

different parts and sytems of different car models.

It takes more than talent for a rookie QB, and I hope Manuel makes it, but how many more years of bad football do we need

before he makes it, if he does, because with the Cap and Free Agency the NFL is a now league, so don!t you think a

will develop better and faster behind a decent veteran QB and OC neither of which the Bills have?

So your premise is based on the assumption that Manuel wasn't trained in college to be an NFL QB?

You may want to fact check your premise.

I say keep Manuel, Lewis (based on his performance last week), Dixon on PS and let Kolb go. Let Flynn and Tuel battle it out for third string QB in the parking lot in inflatable sumo wrestler outfits.

I'd keep manuel lewis and tuel active, and midweek I'd have Flynn, Dixon, Tuel, and Kolb have a tag team cage match for the third spot and the bomb squad.

Edited by BUNCH OF MULARKEY

forgive me if I question the football knowledge of a human who is suggesting signing a player from a league he's not even sure exists...

Make no mistake...Manuel is #1 and Lewis is #2...I have a feeling that's the way it's going to be in Buffalo for a while...

The rest are insurance because the Bills got caught short once and they're not going to let that happen again...At least that would be my guess... B-)

I say keep Manuel, Lewis (based on his performance last week), Dixon on PS and let Kolb go. Let Flynn and Tuel battle it out for third string QB in the parking lot in inflatable sumo wrestler outfits.

lol that made me laugh out loud for reals