Oh Jabari.......

Simon

Watching this game I'm sick to my stomach. Can't believe how horribly this game went.

However, I am extremely happy with the Pats winning this game only because about half of the stadiums fair weather fans had already left and I take joy in knowing how fake they are as fans in this league. Suffering for the fans is my only reward. Serves you right you fake @$$ fans.

After the Pats failed 4th down with ~2:45 to go, NO runs a first down play; Pats call TO. Before the next snap, the TO is put back on the board for NE, presumably because a Saint was hurt on the play.

My question is: NE had already called the TO (immediately upon the end of the play). Is it standard practice to change who gets charged the TO if someone ends up injured?

Somewhat critical because that action saved the Pats from burning their last TO before the two minute warning, meaning NO would have been able to run another 35 seconds off the clock after the pick and the Pats don't have enough time at the end.

After the Pats failed 4th down with ~2:45 to go, NO runs a first down play; Pats call TO. Before the next snap, the TO is put back on the board for NE, presumably because a Saint was hurt on the play.

My question is: NE had already called the TO (immediately upon the end of the play). Is it standard practice to change who gets charged the TO if someone ends up injured?

Somewhat critical because that action saved the Pats from burning their last TO before the two minute warning, meaning NO would have been able to run another 35 seconds off the clock after the pick and the Pats don't have enough time at the end.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen that before.

Those *'s get more breaks on a ballfield than any team I have ever seen.

Wasn't there a game last week with a similar situation where the coach was arguing the same thing, had called a time out and argued they should have gotten the TO back because of a stoppage due to injury? They were still charged for the TO.

Booooo.

Hopefully we can get the same luck in two weeks.

If Dalton and a Bengals offense averaging 18 points per game can do what they did today what do you think Brees and company will do at home in the superdome?

Brees was really off his game today otherwise don't think it would hv been close... Was a great throw and catch at the end though

What a joke that was. 4 mins left and a 1 point game? Sit down and cheer on your hall of fame QB you spoiled brats

What was worse was I could have sworn I heard boos from the remaining crowd late in the game after the Brady INT. Talk about "what have you done for me lately" fans....

absolutely meaningless in my eyes

Every loss of a division rival is good news. You never know what is going to happen down the stretch. Even if you assume the Pats* will win the division, there are wild card opportunities. While I don't think this team is playoff bound (primarily due to injuries), I like how they are fighting and hope for everyone to be miraculously healed soon.

As for the Saints game, the Greer miss was the most glaring but there were missed tackles and a general non-adjustment by Ryan's defense which led to that final opportunity. Plus, I cannot believe the Saints playcalling being so unimaginative as to leave Brady with so much time on the clock. Greer becomes a goat but I think there is plenty of blame to spread around in the big easy.