QB Thad Lewis injury discussion

Breakdance

Neither Thad, despite his day today. or EJ, despirte his nominal start in 5 games, has convinced me they are NFL starters. I will say this, Thad's throw to Goodwin for the tying TD was the first major league long ball I have seen from the Bills this year.

The bomb to Woods in the CAR game was well thrown by EJ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's not thinking with your big brain

I was more impressed with him today than I have been with EJ.

Put your draft bias aside.

He had another in the 1st half to TJ Graham on the 1st possession TD drive.

The ball on the non-call was a great toss too. I think it was to Goodwin or Woods?

I was more impressed with him today than I have been with EJ.

Put your draft bias aside.

The ball on the non-call was a great toss too. I think it was to Goodwin or Woods?

It was Goodwin and should have been a PI on Adam Jones. Goodwin scores if he's not interfered with on that play.

At what point do quarterbacks learn to 1) throw it away and not take a sack, and 2) not try to do too much by running with the ball? Why aren't the coaches finding "teachable moments" during the games or while watching film to impress upon these young QBs that they can hurt field position, fumble, or hurt themselves by trying to do too much?

At what point do quarterbacks learn to 1) throw it away and not take a sack, and 2) not try to do too much by running with the ball? Why aren't the coaches finding "teachable moments" during the games or while watching film to impress upon these young QBs that they can hurt field position, fumble, or hurt themselves by trying to do too much?

I see your point, but I also see the point of QBs and others trying to do too much. This team has been a great play away from a win in each of its losses. And this team is edging closer to another lost season. Hard to blame anyone for wanting to make a game-saving or even season-saving play.

kj

thAd reminds me of big Ben. Holds onto ball too long but has a cannon arm. I like him. Would have qb comp with him and ej--who I also like. neither one has much nfl game experience but look decent-good so far. Our secondary and run d was awful. Funny we cut the punter and punt coverage hurts us in the end

Edited by RyanC883

thAd reminds me of big Ben. Holds onto ball too long but has a cannon arm. I like him. Would have qb comp with him and ej--who I also like. neither one has much nfl game experience but look decent-good so far. Our secondary and run d was awful. Funny we cut the punter and punt coverage hurts us in the end

That irony was not lost on me, either. I've heard a couple folks blame that on Moorman, that he outkicked his coverage. Hogwash. Two or three guys were down there in plenty of time to make a play on that return.

GO BILLS!!!

That irony was not lost on me, either. I've heard a couple folks blame that on Moorman, that he outkicked his coverage. Hogwash. Two or three guys were down there in plenty of time to make a play on that return.

GO BILLS!!!

That was a fantastic kick, high and far. As you said, 2 guys were there in perfect position to make the play and they missed it and everybody else was apparently out of position.

If we had 11 Marcus Easleys running down the field our special teams will be unbelievable. This is the worst Bills special teams unit I've seen in years. The personnel sucks and I believe the coach needs to be changed. Two games now where special teams coverage decides the game.