Insult the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww snap? What are you !@#$ing 12??

Wait, are we all going to get banned?? This should be fun.

You are very witty and intelligent, I can only hope that the following posts are as thoughtful and as considerate as yours. We all have a decorum to maintain in which civility is important. Thank you for being a great member of this board.

You are very witty and intelligent, I can only hope that the following posts are as thoughtful and as considerate as yours. We all have a decorum to maintain in which civility is important. Thank you for being a great member of this board.

Why you............. :censored: :censored: :censored:

The only reason why you have no warning points yet is because you are Suds-a-go-round's !&$#*,!

I'm not about to insult a mod,

but I will however think bad things about Jack :nana:

OK, who wants to kick the puppy now,

( I'm kidding Jack, don't kick the puppy)

The only reason why you have no warning points yet is because you are BuffaloBill's !&$#*,!

The first part of the Latin origin for the term applies to you ... Rudis. So one only needs to combine it with anum to perfectly describe you. DC Tom is a rudis anum.

"Rudem" means "rude"........ "Rudis".....means "raw". Moron.

Edited by Dibs

"Rudem" means "rude"........ "Rudis".....means "raw". Moron.

You clearly lack the intelligence to understand that translation leaves open the possibility of more than one meaning for a word. You, much like DC Tom are a rudis anum. So stop being a verpus about even though it is hard for you. (Pun very much intended :D )

You clearly lack the intelligence to understand that translation leaves open the possibility of more than one meaning for a word. You, much like DC Tom are a rudis anum. So stop being a verpus about even though it is hard for you. (Pun very much intended :D )

Llie n'vanima ar' lle atara lanneina