Insult the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jboyst's avatar has nothing to do with farm equipment and everything to do with the fact he has a thing for Dutch boys.

Edit: a little late on the above so...

Mags chose his board name because he has persistent PMS given he is always on the rag.

ive got nothing. You win.

That is a spectacular display of wit and subtlety, and you have my respect for it.

I thank you for the compliment and encourage you to contribute further to TSW as it will Progress towards the Kind website we all desire when we visit 3 and a half times a day

I thank you for the compliment and encourage you to contribute further to TSW as it will Progress towards the Kind website we all desire when we visit 3 and a half times a day

everyone here is talking about TSW. Dev/Null is thinking about the sites on Kerry Sanduskys computer.

/dev/null is a poster consistent with the brand of excellence exhibited by this website's namesake, our Buffalo Bills.