Insult the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herpes test = Mrags date night

not sure who to answer here so ill try both.

Yeah, with you mother the night before.

That's the last time I drink from the same cup as you

but you share cups with your wife and I've already tainted her. Edited by mrags

your just too ugly to get a girl. And besides, where would you take her after a good date? Your moms basement ain't cutting it with 40 year olds.

You're too dumb to realize that his posts are so bad he can only be 16.

Now wait. Am I getting this right. It is insult the previous two posters right. If so how come I'm the only one getting it?

You're too dumb to realize that his posts are so bad he can only be 16.

Now wait. Am I getting this right. It is insult the previous two posters right. If so how come I'm the only one getting it?

Cuz you're twice as stupid as everybody else!

No it's insult the previous poster. Your second insult is just a bonus.

And the only thing you're getting involves some plastic, a battery, and an expired condom from 1997

Edited by /dev/null

probably is. Problem for you is, he's also your father.

No, my father was Anakin Skywalker. Your father has never been identified but if I had to venture a guess it had something to do with an Ewok, a Trandoshian, and a wild night at the Mos Eisley Cantina

No, my father was Anakin Skywalker. Your father has never been identified but if I had to venture a guess it had something to do with an Ewok, a Trandoshian, and a wild night at the Mos Eisley Cantina

that sounds like a normal Saturday night for your mom Edited by mrags

Your Star Wars fantasy life was quaint 35 years ago but you're not likely to score any chicks with that Schtick unless you are creeping around the old folks home.

Your Star Wars fantasy life was quaint 35 years ago but you're not likely to score any chicks with that Schtick unless you are creeping around the old folks home.

speaking of the old folks home. I'm off to bed for the night. Tell your mom and sister to get the hell out of my house.