Official Game Day Thread: Bills at Browns, 10-3-2013

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rediculousness...High School coaches could call a better game. Keep running the ball between the tackles...right into their strength...Pettine should pull his head out of his azz as well. The Browns O-Line is bad, where is the pressure, mixed fronts, blitzes...how about rushing more than 3 guys and dropping a DL into coverage?

Hackett Sucks...why are we taking any shots downfield and why wont they let EJ throw the ball on third down inside of a minute before the half or at the end of the game????? how is he going to learn if they don't let him make mistakes. Another thing why aren't we running the ball like we did last week with our FB pounding the ball behind him?

Just another thought.....what was so different between the hit williams made on the browns receiver on third and the hit the Browns LB made on Graham on third down earlier in the game.

Plus I think that was a dumb Personal Foul on FJ and there was no taunting intended when he threw the ball to the browns sideline, did they call it taunting?? But it wasn't taunting when the Browns player went over Graham when he was on the ground and made the 10 count sign (your out)

The only saving grace is that the Cleveland O has only had 1 good drive. Stop giving up huge returns and the Browns will have trouble scoring much.

Of course, the Bills will have trouble scoring too.

I know I'm overreacting but EJ Manuel is hard to watch. Yes he's a rookie, but my God he just seem very timid at all times in the pocket. It's hard at times to watch this kid.

I am okay with rookie mistakes. But I am not okay with crappy mechanics. Did not sign up for this. Fitz had better footwork.

Didn't we hear time and time again during the preseason that EJ had made huge strides with his footwork? WTF?? No excuse for this sort of sloppiness!

This damn offense needs to get their heads out of their assses

EJ completely breaks down with pressure and all that coaching goes out the window...Really disappointed in him in this game...There were plays to be made...He's got a ways to go to get rid of those old habits...

Well the fluky fast start was nice, but the Browns are showing they are a better team up and down the lineup. The defense has mostly held up (and would be fine if all parts were in place), but the offense flat out stinks.

EJ completely breaks down with pressure and all that coaching goes out the window...Really disappointed in him in this game...There were plays to be made...He's got a ways to go to get rid of those old habits...

Agreed. This is the first game I'm a bit disappointed with him. He needs to get his head right.

EJ hasn't looked as bad as you guys are making it out. He was solid in the 1st quarter...and less than solid in the 2nd. He's inconsistent, imagine that. His footwork is bad when pressured. So far he's avoided the big turnover and if it wasn't for the crap special teams the Bills have a lead at halftime.

That being said I have no faith that this O can do anything in the 2nd half. Granted, I had no faith coming into the game either.