WHAT HACKETT NEEDS TO ADD TO THE OFFENSE

If Hackett brought the screen it would be successful like passed seasons to catch the defense off guard that being said it would draw up the safeties then you could go deep you would think a NFL coordinator would know that

Someone should really tell him.

If Hackett brought the screen it would be successful like passed seasons to catch the defense off guard that being said it would draw up the safeties then you could go deep you would think a NFL coordinator would know that

"passed" seasons? oh, my bad, you must have meant "past" seasons.....I got confused & tired reading through your run-on sentence.....ouch..... :wallbash:

I agree. we have not seen much of what Chan Gailey did succesfully with Fred and CJ the past years.

A bunch of folks are mentioning Chan for making good use of what he had. And if it were not for injuries Bills had one hell of an attack with the spread and Rbs lined up anywhere creating mismatches.

I would like to suggest that Hackett has the bid=geest palybook of all ..in his head. just waiting for the right time.

Hell we did and end around last week i was floored and delighted. Plus It worked!

Thanks for joining us here on the boards new brother/sister FredJackson4Ever. But strap one on because these folks like to get chippy : )

Go Fred Jackson !

lol

two things this offense needs......

A quality TE that has the speed to create secondary mismatches, doesn't go down from the first hit, and can block as well.....you know...a COMPLETE Tight End...this is the time of year we crave one and come draft time we are talking ourselves out of getting one for favor of something else....it needs to HAPPEN

A quality LG like Levitre that doesn't require Levitre type money.....in other words....probably a first or 2nd round pick in next years draft

MOTION.

I have not seen a single WR or TE go in motion, or a back out of the backfield yet this season. Watched all 4 games. Rookie QB could use motion to help read the Defense. Smallish WRs could use motion to beat man-press coverage to get off the line.

FB or TE could motion toward the hole on running plays for some diversity. The running plays are so boring.

Edited by maddenboy

Welcome to the board. A few of us here are english buffs and love to point out bad wordage and a few like to talk football. Pay attention to those that like to talk football. You will actuall find that you will learn alot from the few that realize this is a football forum about our beloved Buffalo Bills. Pay attention to those people and grow. Just a word of advice.

welcome to the board, ignore the people behind the curtain as they are self proclaimed whatever. If you have a point you want to make or a question to ask, do it, the majority will not censure you for it.

LOUD NOISES

Bowery4 same schnit you wrote in other threads, how many of your spectacular 3704 post are observations on how many posts the original poster has.

You seem to provide a valuable contribution to a discussion, keep it up.

DUB 4 or 5 maybe, maybe more (over the years) honestly I am not sure. Sorry to have offended you or any one else, including the OP. I am just really sick of these types of threads. Maybe I should move on. It is just hard to find the suggestion box and wanted to use a few posts to bring attention to an issue which related (IMO granted) to the post. Maybe I should put this in those threads and up my post count some more eh?