The Mike Pettine Era

Yeah, that Pettine defense looked great against the offensive juggernaut of the NY Jets.

Wait...

Kidding aside, I'm thrilled about how they did today. With the 3rd corner and Aaron Williams converting back to CB, they managed to get FIVE picks. But I'm not willing to anoint Pettine the savior until this is consistent.

When Pettine gets offer to interview to become a HC, you give him an offer he can't refuse. That's my point. You have to keep Pettine here.

Yeah, I'm sure he'd take a little more money to be the Buffalo Bills DC than to be a HC somewhere else...

Barely won because of Pettine's D. Hackett's offense did everything they could to lose this one. 5 int's and we only get 23 points? 3 points in the 2nd half? Yikes they better figure it out

I disagree, I liked today's gameplan, helping a young QB with a good running game and taking advantage of PA. It was EJ's bad fundamentals that made the offense look bad. He has tons of talent but he needs to work on the little things that make a QB a great one.