Jets DC calls for payback on SJ

The Jets DC is calling for Wilson to get payback at Stevie at some point in the future.

"“The football gods will allow you to get even with a guy, especially if he’s wronged,” Thurman said Thursday. “It may not happen in that game, it may not happen the next time you play him. But as some point along the line, you’ll get a chance — with a fair, clean hit — you’ll get an opportunity to get him back. You have to wait and be patient.

“Trust me, when guys have been wronged on the football field by someone … ask anyone if they got a chance to get revenge. They’ll tell you yes. It happens that way. That’s the way it’s supposed to happen.”

The full article can be seen here: http://nypost.com/2013/09/26/jets-coordinator-wilson-will-get-back-at-bills-wr/

What say you, gents?

Big mouth SJ need to reply "not if I get him first, and I will" I think the Bills need a little take it personally attitude, we may not win but your going home black and blue.

I don't think SJ13 needs anymore attention. This team needs to focus and worry about themselves. Screw the NJ Yets DC! Edited by snamsnoops

They say this kind of stuff because they know SJ13 is likely to follow up with some sort of BS that will cost the Bills next time we play the NJJ.

SJ13 is a descent receiver but I am sick of his idiotic (not to mention 100% preventable) penalties. I saw him spin the ball once this year on a first down catch (Carolina game?). I thought the league was going to flag that for taunting. I was expecting a flag and was relieved not to see one.

They say this kind of stuff because they know SJ13 is likely to follow up with some sort of BS that will cost the Bills next time we play the NJJ.

SJ13 is a descent receiver but I am sick of his idiotic (not to mention 100% preventable) penalties. I saw him spin the ball once this year on a first down catch (Carolina game?). I thought the league was going to flag that for taunting. I was expecting a flag and was relieved not to see one.

Did he have a single penalty last year?

The one he had this year I frankly loved. Nice to see our leaders showing they won't back down to the bully of the division. Kyle Wilson is the one that lost his cool, not SJ

Edited by Captain Hindsight

It never shocks me that anyone related to the Jets organization starts yapping. They will never accomplish anything until they can get out of their own way. And no, beating the Bills by 7 pts at home is not what I mean. Rex is a lame duck coach unless they make the playoffs. Not happening, but he created this himself with his mouth. It shows in how his assistants and players act. He and his defensive staff will be working for another team next year and will be successful at that, but it will be beneficial for the Jets as well.

It never shocks me that anyone related to the Jets organization starts yapping. They will never accomplish anything until they can get out of their own way. And no, beating the Bills by 7 pts at home is not what I mean. Rex is a lame duck coach unless they make the playoffs. Not happening, but he created this himself with his mouth. It shows in how his assistants and players act.

Yep. These clowns just never STFU. I'd love to hear what SJ allegedly did to provoke Wilson.

Yep. These clowns just never STFU. I'd love to hear what SJ allegedly did to provoke Wilson.

whatever he did, he should keep doing it. Trash talking is part of the game, the Jets should know that better than anyone with their big mouth coaches. Wilson is an idiot for letting it get to him and committing a blizzard of penalties.

A fair, clean hit cannot be spoken about when "payback" precedes it. Hitting a player for any other reason than to stop him from gaining more yards is exactly what the NFL is trying to get rid of.

He should be fined for insinuating his players would hit to get payback.

Certainly wouldn't be the first time the jets bullied the bills

The Jets are the only team in the NFL that the Bills actually look afraid and intimidated to play. Put it simply, the Bills are Rex Ryan's b__tch. He knows it and sadly the Bills know it too. I think Rex encourages the tough guy talk towards the Bills because it's been working for the Jets since he took over.