Official Prediction Thread: BALvsBUF

The Ravens offense has not looked that good ever since the first half of the Denver game. It took a defensive and special teams touchdown to pull away against the Texans. I could see us winning a low-scoring game. Bills 13-10

Edited by Talley56

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens offense has not looked that good ever since the first half of the Denver game. It took a defensive and special teams touchdown to pull away against the Texans. I could see us winning a low-scoring game. Bills 13-10

I like how everyone downplays a defensive td and a special teams td??

It doesnt matter how you get the points. If you win you win.

I am going into this game expecting a blowout. If they kill us, well at least i kinda prepared for it.

If we somehow win, then the excitement will be there too. If they win I'll start a thread about us making the playoffs? Jk.

42-10 Ravens.

Pretty much right.

I like how everyone downplays a defensive td and a special teams td??

It doesnt matter how you get the points. If you win you win.

I am going into this game expecting a blowout. If they kill us, well at least i kinda prepared for it.

If we somehow win, then the excitement will be there too. If they win I'll start a thread about us making the playoffs? Jk.

Pretty much right.

I wasn't downplaying the importance of a defensive/special teams TD. I was just saying that their offense hasn't played well and it had to be helped out last week by their defense and special teams. They could score defensive/special teams TDs against us but if they don't, I think we could force their offense to struggle even though we are thin at DB.

This one will be very ugly. This will be a good week to avoid the Bills. Ravens- 41 Bills- 9. At this point the team Is broken on the defensive side and offense. Hackett playcalling against a decent ravens defense is completely lopsided in favor of the Ravens D.. Too many injuries for the Bills..

I think there's ONE way to win this game. Throw a safety or corner at Flacco with some frequency, and USE FRED JACKSON. -passing and running. Oh, and will someone get the memo to Hackett that EASLEY DOES IT!

If defense gets a few critical turnovers I think we win this one 30-23 at the Ralph. -Whole new season if that happens. :thumbsup:

Surprisingly (to me) the Ravens are just 3 point favorites. I'd have guessed higher than that. Really hoping to see a different team than we saw last week. It could happen. But...if I were a betting man I'd have a hard time picking Buffalo in this one.

After seeing the Ravens beat the Texans 30-9, I feel they are going to give even a bigger beating to the Bills today. Flacco is going to eat up the Bills depleted secondary with deep passes to Torrey Smith & Jacoby Jones. Ravens 41, Bills 17.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

After seeing the Ravens beat the Texans 30-9, I feel they are going to give even a bigger beating to the Bills today. Flacco is going to eat up the Bills depleted secondary with deep passes to Torrey Smith & Jacoby Jones. Ravens 41, Bills 17.

See this is the problem, people look at the score board and think the Ravens killed the Texans.

Their offense had 1 scoring drive and that was in the 3rd quarter. Their defense and special teams scored 14 of their points. Flacco was 16/24 and threw for 171 yards with 0 TDs. The Ravens rushed for 75 yards on 31 attempts.

All of this was while they were at a home game...

I think this will be a close game, with the Bills squeaking out a win.

Bills 21

Ravens 20

Edited by Wayne Cubed