It's time to sit/trade EJ

ghost88 sure got everyone going. About time we started a serious discussion instead of bashing our Bills after a loss. Nothing wrong with having alittle fun. Wait until the Super Bowl guys get done with us this week. Hire Chan back and get rid of our new staff I bet.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this board is in worse straits than I had previously thought. The fact that anyone is even considering this to be anything but sarcasm, kind of scares me.

It shouldn't scare you. There's always been and always will be morons of the highest order and some of them are Bills fans. There have been a variety of serious threads that are essentially as absurd as this one. Your OP is more like trolling than humor as you did nothing in the OP to distinguish this post as sarcasm. Only your coquettish and slutty wink of a follow up revealed your intent, and that may have been just smoke and mirrors. Classic subterfuge. I'm watching you!

ghost88 sure got everyone going. About time we started a serious discussion instead of bashing our Bills after a loss. Nothing wrong with having alittle fun. Wait until the Super Bowl guys get done with us this week. Hire Chan back and get rid of our new staff I bet.

I mean if I was serious about it, I feel more like saying this to the Bills after they lose:

( language)

It involved soley running the wild cat with Hogan.

That would have been awesome. But hey, save it for next week! You can probably still use and it and maybe pick up a few posters who genuinely agree with you!!

That would have been awesome. But hey, save it for next week! You can probably still use and it and maybe pick up a few posters who genuinely agree with you!!

Edited by BuffaloBob

He's a rookie and he looks bad. I know it's his 3rd game, but he needs to sit for Tuel. Tuel looked great in the preseason and doesn't even need an offensive line(he played behind a backup line all preseason). So I say we sit OR TRADE ej. I know that everyone's not going to agree, but if we trade EJ and CJ to a team that needs a raw rookie QB and a mediocre, undersized luxury pick RB, we might be able to get a good guard and possibly another TE to help Tuel out for the wild card game come January. Trust me, it seems like a rash decision now, but when Tuel throws for his 3,000th yard in december, no one is going to want me to bring this post up, because it will be a huge I TOLD YOU SO.

Finally someone that sees the big picture.

there is one major flaw with the logic of the op. and that is, that when you jetison the starter in favor of the backup....the guy we all love....he is no longer the backup and we now have to pick him apart and show no mercy. and then the guy we love turns into the guy we love to hate. but we love to hate, so it's all good! :thumbsup:

Maybe this board is in worse straits than I had previously thought. The fact that anyone is even considering this to be anything but sarcasm, kind of scares me.

Personally, I would have waited 20-30 minutes before posting the :thumbsup: post just to see the meltdown, but seeing some of the reaction leads me to agree with you.

No wonder the English like to poke fun at Americans about our failure to "get" sarcasm.

What do you expect when you throw out a ridiculous idea like that after 3 games. not to mention the way we lost last week to the JESTS. Some have the sour taste in their mouths still.

BigPappy

Edited by BigPappy

so many of these anti EJ threads

Are ypu people FREAKING CRAZY????

The Team struggled in the Red Zone BFD here read this

Brady blames himself for Patriots' red-zone woes

http://sports.yahoo....fkNSiXYANkhNbK5_

Do you think the Packers enjoyed getting beaten by the Browns Bungles and sitting at 1-2??

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever