Whole lot of yapping coming out of NJ

BRH

Apparently there is a guy on the Jets named Antwan Barnes and he apparently isn't too impressed with Mario Williams' performance last week. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/18/mario-williams-big-day-nets-him-defensive-player-of-the-week/#comment-2801554

Does Mario even know who that guy is? Lol it would be like Maybin talking ****.

Am sure he doesn't know or care who that guy is. Pretty funny, considering they even feel the need to talk about the Bills this way. In the past, no team would even bother. Clearly they feel threatened in a way. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Am sure he doesn't know or care who that guy is. Pretty funny, considering they even feel the need to talk about the Bills this way. In the past, no team would even bother. Clearly they feel threatened in a way.

Don't know if it's true or not but funny regardless.

“Told about Barnes’ comments, Williams responded: Who is Antwan Barnes?”

I want this game bad. I hate the Jets with a passion. More annoying imo than the Pats

I can't go with that. We've taken a few from the Jets and they don't have the luckiest draft pick of all time as the prissy, smug, arrogant and annoying poster boy of the NFL.

The jets coach is annoying. Bellicheat got away with spy gate, racked up the superbowls, has been behind the past decade of dominance, and was also behind the defense that narrowly snatched victory from our beloved bills in SB 25.

Add in New England fans are in my observation overwhelming fair weather fans but have enjoyed success for the past decade with no lousy runs.

I want the Bills to beat them both unmercifully, but since two teams can't lose I always want the Jets to pound the pats.

I'm not overlooking the Jets. They have all but owned the Bills in recent years. New coaching staff here or not, this is no slam dunk.

Jets front 7 is still very good and Cromartie is no slouch

The Buffalo Bills should not either. I hope and i do believe this Bills team is going to stay focused and is ready to prove they are a legit team. here is hoping we are celebrating another victory by 8 on sunday night. I mean if the guys would like to not make it a last second victory that would be cool too!

Apparently there is a guy on the Jets named Antwan Barnes and he apparently isn't too impressed with Mario Williams' performance last week. http://profootballta....ment-2801554

Dude has two total tackles so far this season and has just over 100 tackles and 24 sacks in his SEVEN year career. And those numbers are severely inflated by a 2011 season in San Diego in which he had 41 tackles and 11 sacks. BTW, that was in a division that sent an 8-8 Denver Broncos team to the playoffs as the division winner that year. It was a complete horsesh*t division. Lot of talking from a guy whose production over an entire career mirror two average seasons for Mario Williams.

Edited by Lt. Dan's Revenge

The Panthers are way more talented than the Jets. That said, the Jets have owned us. But this is the opposite of trash talk.

Agreed...

Outside of the DB's, and possibly a couple O-Line positions, I think the Panthers are a much more talented team than the Jets overall...The Jets will play tough at home...We have to break their will early on...If they get down, the boo's will come, and they will implode...

let me repeat what I posted in an other nyets thread

ESPN blog

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- One week after befuddling Tom Brady, the New York Jets face a less daunting challenge at quarterback -- Buffalo Bills rookie EJ Manuel, who has 45,000 fewer passing yards than the New England Patriots' star.

Jets coach Rex Ryan revealed a confident smile Wednesday when asked if his eyes light up when facing a rookie quarterback. "Maybe a little bit," he said. "It's hard to say, 'Oh, no.' But, yeah, because I know he doesn't have the experience. No rookie has it. ... I'd much rather face a rookie quarterback than Tom Brady."

players

Williams tallied a Bills franchise-record 4.5 sacks in Buffalo's 24-23 win over Carolina. Williams 4.5 sacks were also a career single-game high.

Jets linebacker Antwan Barnes wasn't that impressed by Williams' performance. And that's mainly because it came against Carolina.

whats Barnes' sack record in a game?