SJ13 was miked up yesterday- look for him on NFL Sound FX

YoloinOhio

Did they show the cheap ass shot that corner took at him after the play was over?

Didn't show that, but a must watch video for sure.

This is my formal request for Davspo, The big cat, and Curtibas thoughts on said video.

The worlds worst not true #1 wr got it done this weekend

. That being said him and woods are probably 1 and 1a after woods gets a few more games under his belt.

Go bills. 3-1 coming up

Jets and ravens r trash this year IMO...step it up Hackett and we should be just fine.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Did they show the cheap ass shot that corner took at him after the play was over?

Not shown but that reminds me, Stevie deserves some serious props for not getting up after a cheap shot like that and getting himself a personal foul. It is a sign of maturity to me that he thought of the team first and avoided a confrontation.

This video really shows how hard Stevie was grabbed by Luke Kuechly on that pass interference call late in the 4th. I had originally thought it was a soft call.

I didn't think it was a soft call but it did just look like a chip in the other videos. That video showed a hard grab.

This video really shows how hard Stevie was grabbed by Luke Kuechly on that pass interference call late in the 4th. I had originally thought it was a soft call.

I was just thinking the same thing. Makes me feel much better about how things ended. Although it was nice to be on the right side of a questionable call for once. I guess we will have to save that for another game.