Headlines if pass interference wasn't called ...

brucethomas34

I'm so happy the flag WAS thrown obviously but had it not here are some of the annoying headlines we would be reading all week. So happy for our team and the best fans in the NFL!

"Super Mario Super when it doesn't count"

"Young Team still has a long way to go"

"Coach Maronne can't finish"

"EJ Manuel shows promise but chokes again when the game is on the line"

Go Bills! The division is ours!

I'm so happy the flag WAS thrown obviously but had it not here are some of the annoying headlines we would be reading all week. So happy for our team and the best fans in the NFL!

have you been talking to his wife or somtehing?

Cultivating negativity via the introduction of an alternate universe? Congratulations! You've managed to lower the bar! It never ceases to amaze me how fundamentally bound some of you are to failure. Stop doing that.

This...

Let's enjoy an actual and moral victory for a change. The Bills were the better team yesterday maybe only by the margin of victory but they were the better team.

If the flag wasn't thrown the interference wasn't there, Stevie makes the catch and you get the same result. Keep the hypotheticals off the boards please, you are now actively searching for something to be sensitive about. Geez... something positive happens and we are hypothesizing (is that a word?) what if it didn't... yikes