NYCBBB Celebrates Win at McFadden's

BillsNYC

Funny...sadly, at our Bills Backer bar in Austin, our group has been usurped by a Bears group. The Bears fan were given our old room, and we were moved to the outside patio...if you have ever been in Austin from about March to October, you know it is miserably hot..not a good set up. Our problem over the years is that our group would fill the place up on Sundays in September and October, but as the season wares on, and the losses have piled up, our group goes from about 60, down to about 15-20 by the end of the season. They made a business decision...we all get it, but still not happy about it.

We are moving to another venue next week, but this past week, our last at our old home, we packed the patio, and the place was loud and raucous after the win...the Bears fans inside were pretty tame (there weren't that many...but to be fair, the signal for their game was lost for a good part of the afternoon), though they were embroiled in a nail-biter against a divisional foe...it was a good day to be a Bills fan...

Could have captured the same video but with twice the crowd at the Chicago bar. But, ya know, I was too busy watching the team win. :devil:

GO BILLS! :nana:

Same for Las Vegas!! Come to Moondoggies if your in LV!!! What a great feeling it was, watching Stevie catch that gw td! Fired up!!

Same for Las Vegas!! Come to Moondoggies if your in LV!!! What a great feeling it was, watching Stevie catch that gw td! Fired up!!

McFaddens in Philly was exactly the same thing. Everyone going nuts, free champagne being served from bartenders standing on the bar, E.J. chants....loved it.

S***! I was in NYC yesterday and instead opted to watch the game with some non-Bills fan buddies at some random bar in Union Square. I totally should've went to McFadden's but my buddies who live in the city refused to go because they said that place is weak. I had no one to even high five when SJ scored the TD. Oh well.

S***! I was in NYC yesterday and instead opted to watch the game with some non-Bills fan buddies at some random bar in Union Square. I totally should've went to McFadden's but my buddies who live in the city refused to go because they said that place is weak. I had no one to even high five when SJ scored the TD. Oh well.

Get better friends.

McFadden's and the place next store is a no brainer if you're in NYC during a Bills game.

Get better friends.

McFadden's and the place next store is a no brainer if you're in NYC during a Bills game.

For one, they're not Bills fans and also, from what I understand, if you're not there during a Bills game, like let's say a Saturday night, it's one of the cheesier bars in the entire city. So when they heard McFadden's, they were like, no way I'm going to McFadden's.

Could have captured the same video but with twice the crowd at the Chicago bar. But, ya know, I was too busy watching the team win. :devil:

GO BILLS! :nana:

That shot is off to the side of the bar, so you don't get to see the crowded part ...

I woulda loved to see McFaddens during the EJ-Stevie TD. It was just the final sack by Kiko that we saw.

Your wish is my command, I have both! Wasn't sure which to upload, I picked the other one as I captured the whole thing, this one took me a couple seconds to hit record. This one is actually a pit more wild: