"The Culture of Failure"

PromoTheRobot

I think Bucky made his point pretty clearly.

He said the lack of crowd noise at the end of the 3rd quarter was indicative of the fans suffering from a culture of failure.

which is completely true. bills fans--in general--are shellshocked.and for good reason.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Whaley picked a QB who looks like he is gonna be a good one. It's the single most important thing that has happened to this team in more than a decade. Let's see how that plays out before condemning everyone...

You missed the point altogether.

which is completely true. bills fans--in general--are shellshocked.and for good reason.

Um, No.

The lack of crowd noise at the end of the 3rd quarter was indicative of the Bills offense having the ball (when the fans usually get quiet), plus the break between quarters (when the fans usually rest their throats). Which is why some of us don't care for Bucky choosing that as his "first paragraph" example of "poignant" EJ pumping up the crowd and of the "losing battle with culture of failure"

The stadium emptying out in the 4th quarter, when the Bills had the lead and the Patriots were driving - yeah, that indicates shellshocked fans with an expectation of an L

Um, No.

The lack of crowd noise at the end of the 3rd quarter was indicative of the Bills offense having the ball (when the fans usually get quiet), plus the break between quarters (when the fans usually rest their throats). Which is why some of us don't care for Bucky choosing that as his "first paragraph" example of "poignant" EJ pumping up the crowd and of the "losing battle with culture of failure"

The stadium emptying out in the 4th quarter, when the Bills had the lead and the Patriots were driving - yeah, that indicates shellshocked fans with an expectation of an L

i agree with your points about it being the Bills on offense and. Break in the game. But even while on defense, there was room for improvement. During the opening announcements there was room for improvement.

That's been my argument the whole time. It was plenty loud, I just expected louder. More in line with the Pats comeback game, or even other home openers.

The former GM was not involved with the selection of the HC. The draft board was set up by Whaley.

Links, otherwise both statements are an outsider's uninformed speculation.

Times are a changing, and so is the Ralph. The crowd wasn`t into it,as much as I hoped. The fight a row below me was alittle entertaining though. The mouthy Napoleon Dynamite dude in the Pats jersey was scared to death.

Just curious if this took place in the lower bowl around 5 yards up? Reason I ask is, while waiting to enter the stadium I talked to a Pats* fan in a red jersey and tried to give him tips on how handle himself. He looked a bit like Napoleon.