Week 12 could be important

Rockinon

Just looking ahead at the schedule and we may be in position to make a move. This is our Bye Week and all 3 of the other teams in our division could be looking at a loss.

Dolphins vs Panthers

Jets vs Ravens

Patriots vs Broncos

The following 5 weeks we have the:

Falcons

Bucs

Jaguars

Dolphins

Patriots

By this time both Byrd and Gilmore should be healthy and I'm thinking that final 5 game stretch could mean a run at the playoffs.

Falcons

Bucs

Jaguars

Dolphins

Patriots

By this time both Byrd and Gilmore should be healthy and I'm thinking that final 5 game stretch could mean a run at the playoffs cementing home field advantage.

FYP

Edited by maddenboy

Just looking ahead at the schedule and we may be in position to make a move. This is our Bye Week and all 3 of the other teams in our division could be looking at a loss.

Dolphins vs Panthers

Jets vs Ravens

Patriots vs Broncos

Falcons

Bucs

Jaguars

Dolphins

Patriots

By this time both Byrd and Gilmore should be healthy and I'm thinking that final 5 game stretch could mean a run at the playoffs.

What makes You think one week where the entire division "might" lose would give the Bills hope for a playoff run? What makes You think we will be winning enough games to be in a position for a playoff run? KInd of a silly post.

Edited by first_and_ten

Every week is important. We have 16 chances to win a game. We've had one chance so far and basically gave it away. We have 15 chances left. With so few chances, you have to win when the opportunity presents itself. This week was a classic example of not doing that.

Coming up we have a winnable game at home against Carolina. When you face teams like Baltimore, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, etc. you have to win these kind of games. Gotta take this one.

Wow. Tough crowd. What makes you guys think this is not an important week? I guess I should have posted this after the Bill open up a can of whoop ass on Carolina. Are there no Billievers out there?

I'm as optimistic as the next fan. Having said that let's see what happens the rest of the month first.

Way to early to be talking about Week 12.

Dolphins vs Panthers

Jets vs Ravens

Patriots vs Broncos

Falcons

Bucs

Jaguars

Dolphins

Patriots

Week 14 of the 2014th season is important.

By this time Williams, Jones, and Smith should be healthy and I'm thinking that the final 3 games could mean a run at the playoffs.

Wow. Tough crowd. What makes you guys think this is not an important week? I guess I should have posted this after the Bill open up a can of whoop ass on Carolina. Are there no Billievers out there?

No you should have posted this week 11