Marquise Goodwin Injury

Dorkington

Not good. Hopefully he's not out for a long time.

Hopefully the cast will help him hang onto the ball. Maybe wearing a cast they won't be able to strip the ball from him as easily as they did today. Maybe a nice cast made of Velcro and coated in stickem would help Mr. butterfingers. :oops::lol::D

I see what you did there

Oh come on you didn't really catch that did you? You're a real Tuel.

Edited by thefootballexpert

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski3h

Marquise Goodwin leaves the locker room with his right hand in a cast. #Bills

Said this before, but IMO, he is a kick returner who will eternally frustrate fans with his lack of productivity in the passing game. Small targets get hard to find downfield and if we learned anything from the Roscoe Parrish experiment it was that getting open downfield at SJF in August is A LOT different than getting open at RWS during the regular season. There is no margin for error throwing the ball deep to a tiny target and Goodwin may be a worldclass hurdler but he does not have the balls skills of a Steve Smith. His history at Texas speaks for itself. The guy has to get the ball close to the LOS to make plays......but his body isn't built for it. If it turns out he has fractured his slender wrist the parallels to Roscoe will be getting scary.

Fixed, but I know you were kidding. Easley should be the next man up IMO if Goodwin misses time, but I'm sure we'll be hearing from Hogan's Heroes. :lol:

Guys like Hogan fizzle out in a hurry. The guy is a nobody that has been cut a zillion times. Guys like that have a lucky spurt, as he did in training camp and then fizzle out and can't get open anymore. He will never amount to anything more than a mediocre possession receiver. The kind that gets open 4 yards downfield on third down and 10. Bring on the punter. Marcus will Easley be the next guy in line.

i dont understand the love for goodwin as a WR IMO. His fumble today was brutal.

goodwin and graham are small, love Goodwin as a KR but I'd rather see another big target out there for EJ like Easley.

We need to let Easley go to work. Guy is built like Moulds with a touch more speed. Had a great preseason, let him get some reps now and see if he's the real deal