LAMP - 10 years

Cugalabanza

Today is my 10 year anniversary of joining the board. A couple days after my first post, the Bills beat the Patriots in the home opener 31-0. Just sayin'.

Before beating us 31-0 later that year on their way to a Super Bowl victory. So you're saying the Pats dynasty commenced the day you joined the board?

I believe he meant to say that your ass should be banned for creating the Patriots' dynasty.

But I didn't create the Pats' dynasty. My sphere of magical influence extends only two weeks (note the Bills had a big win in week two that year as well). After that period, what happens is left to mere chance.

If it makes you feel better, I will personally guarantee a Bills victory over the Pats this Sunday. If I'm wrong, you guys can write any sig line for me and I'll keep it for the rest of the football season.

If it makes you feel better, I will personally guarantee a Bills victory over the Pats this Sunday. If I'm wrong, you guys can write any sig line for me and I'll keep it for the rest of the football season.

You're in trouble now.

My submission...

"I like to frolicking in jboyst fields of lavender"