What Is The Stat We Will Need To Win?

boyst

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to put this evil on the Bills, but I've had consecutive dreams of Spiller going down with a knee injury early in the game. i'm talking back to back nights of the same dream.

Drink a cup of warm milk before you get tucked into bed tonight.

I'm not trying to put this evil on the Bills, but I've had consecutive dreams of Spiller going down with a knee injury early in the game. i'm talking back to back nights of the same dream.

According to Freud, those dreams are merely manifestations of suppressed, unacceptable sexual or aggressive urges....

Would you like to talk about it?

I recognize those symptoms, and sir, the diagnosis is what is called "Being a Bills Fan."

Spiller's on my fantasy team, so I have double the worries. If Spiller goes down this year it would put a serious damper on my NFL season

Call Dexter and have him kill Brady will work.

Ah whatever. It's week one. Worst case scenario, we lose and we're 0-1 with EJ getting a chance to redeem himself at home against the Panthers.

Best case scenario - We Freakin' WIN!

Edit - Let's not even say the word injuries please. Let's come out the game healthy and live to fight another day win or lose.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz