Goodwin is ok

NickelCity

I'm glad, looked like he may have hurt his shoulder or wrist/forearm the way he came down. Not the best throw, but it's a chance you take with a qb who doesn't know the system and isn't good. In fact, I was glad we didn't have any other injuries because a couple guys got hung out to dry.

Throw was good, how about not slowing down and staying on course?

there was nothing wrong with the throw

Goodwin is not a player who you lead toward the defender, the ball needs to be thrown away from the defender.

We'll just disagree on this one.

I haven't seen any of the game, let alone this play to Goodwin. What kind of route was it?

GO BILLS!!!

His eye? I am more worried about his stone hands.

I gotta' admit, I had a Roscoe flashback on that play. Tiny receiver lays out for the ball, falls down, breaks his slender lady wrist...out for 6 weeks. Glad to hear he is alright because falling down is something that he needs to be able to survive at the NFL level.

Small, fast guys rarely make good over-the-top threats because the further the ball is thrown downfield the statistically less likely it is to be catchable. A guy like Goodwin can catch up to an overthrown ball but when he gets there he has a very small catching radius. I think until proven otherwise, as you mentioned his hands are a concern. There are rare occasions where a small acrobatic guy like Steve Smith can have a large catch radius despite his size, but Goodwin is a straight line athlete. His game is get me the ball and let me make a straight dash for the endzone.