WNYTBDGPS Meeting - Pre-opener Friday 9/6

Girlfriend and I would like to attend... pencil us in. Are there membership dues? If so to who? Do I just post my credit card number here?

CC number, SS number, home address, mothers maiden name, preferred internet password, and $10 to Mr. Rubio for his plate purchase that day.

CC number, SS number, home address, mothers maiden name, preferred internet password, and $10 to Mr. Rubio for his plate purchase that day.

I think you're trying to scam me. But I will pay for Rubios plate since he assisted me

The plate was ALL GOOD back when they had the fresh homefries instead of the starburst shaped frozen pseudo-tater tots. The fake tots don't work, they are seasoned and it kinda' fouls the plate IMO. My advice to newbies is bring your own potato chips and tell them to double up your macaroni instead. The spuds should be a vehicle for the meat and sauce flavors.

Note to Jboy.....you can't bring tots into the stadium in the pockets of your parachute pants anymore.

The plate was ALL GOOD back when they had the fresh homefries instead of the starburst shaped frozen pseudo-tater tots. The fake tots don't work, they are seasoned and it kinda' fouls the plate IMO. My advice to newbies is bring your own potato chips and tell them to double up your macaroni instead. The spuds should be a vehicle for the meat and sauce flavors.

Note to Jboy.....you can't bring tots into the stadium in the pockets of your parachute pants anymore.

Badol you are right on with the home fries comment. I always go with French fries at Nick's cause they do them up fresh. Some places now offer actual tater tots as a base and if they are done fresh they are very good.

Badol you are right on with the home fries comment. I always go with French fries at Nick's cause they do them up fresh. Some places now offer actual tater tots as a base and if they are done fresh they are very good.

Real, crispy tots are much better than those frozen homies. Tahou's is such a high profile greek place and greek diners are such a big part of the cuisine in western NY, it's a shame that they don't do the fresh homefries at Tahou's anymore because most of the others do. And you can't sleep in that restaurant category anymore because the food trucks are kickin' ass everywhere now with fresh ingredients and low overhead. Le Petit Poutine food truck does Poutine with fresh cut fries in Rochester. They are very good.

Real, crispy tots are much better than those frozen homies. Tahou's is such a high profile greek place and greek diners are such a big part of the cuisine in western NY, it's a shame that they don't do the fresh homefries at Tahou's anymore because most of the others do. And you can't sleep in that restaurant category anymore because the food trucks are kickin' ass everywhere now with fresh ingredients and low overhead. Le Petit Poutine food truck does Poutine with fresh cut fries in Rochester. They are very good.

Yup and they can bring the food straight to the drunk masses which is a great perk within that type of food

I know I am going to take some grief for this & let me say I have never tried one of these garbage plates but that looks absolutely disgusting. I don't know how any of you guys can look at yourself in the mirror the next day after eating a plate of that sh*t(& that is exactly what it looks like). With that being said enjoy!

I know I am going to take some grief for this & let me say I have never tried one of these garbage plates but that looks absolutely disgusting. I don't know how any of you guys can look at yourself in the mirror the next day after eating a plate of that sh*t(& that is exactly what it looks like). With that being said enjoy!

Don't knock it until you try it.

Crap. I didn't realize this was the noon thing. I thought it was evening. I have doubt's about making it..crap. And I'm starving right now

Well it's a good thing Jay already has your CC number then, since no-shows have to pay for everybody's plate.

Wow. great post Gordio. You sound like a real fun guy.