Watch the hysteria if Leinart lights it up on Thursday.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he lights it up why shouldn't we? A veteran, high pick in the draft, lights it up ... or Jeff Tuel? Would this be a hard choice? We're talking week 1.

I've come to learn that if something negative happens around here such as, Your franchise CB gets hurt, Your 2nd string QB gets a career threatening injury, Your hopeful franchise QB has an undisclosed surgery etc... you are not allowed to discuss it or else you are overreacting. Jeff Tuel starting week 1 is about as bad as it can get. He is this preseasons Joique Bell, except now he might be the player at the most important position on the field.

I promise you, if Leinart goes out on Thursday night and lights up the grocery squad there will be people calling for his to start.

Buckle your seatbelts, the rollercoaster is almost at the top!

And, just exactly what is that rollercoaster called?

I promise you, if Leinart goes out on Thursday night and lights up the grocery squad there will be people calling for his to start.

Buckle your seatbelts, the rollercoaster is almost at the top!

You mean like the hysteria after two blowout preseason wins or like the hysteria after one preseason loss? (I know, it will be worse)

Cancel the preseason next year. Too many injuries for nonsense games...

This Gilmore thing is just brutal...

Hope goodell and his band of refs keep throwing flags for legal hits while knees go down left and right in preseason..

Leinarts a proven bum like kolb fitz Edwards etc...

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I actually have a feeling he will have some success on Thursday. I don't think this is the worst signing. I think he is more talented and durable than Kolb and supposedly they say he fits the offense well. I would like to see EJ #1, Leinart #2, and Tuel #3/PS.

I've come to learn that if something negative happens around here such as, Your franchise CB gets hurt, Your 2nd string QB gets a career threatening injury, Your hopeful franchise QB has an undisclosed surgery etc... you are not allowed to discuss it or else you are overreacting. Jeff Tuel starting week 1 is about as bad as it can get. He is this preseasons Joique Bell, except now he might be the player at the most important position on the field.

Agreed. This is terrible. Any other fan base would react the same way to these circumstances. Basically makes the chance we finish in the bottom 10 in the league almost certain again this year.

Hope I'm wrong, but it's not looking good.

If he lights it up why shouldn't we? A veteran, high pick in the draft, lights it up ... or Jeff Tuel? Would this be a hard choice? We're talking week 1.

No, not a hard choice.

In Tuel, we don't know what we have.

In Leinart, we know we have a sucky QB.

Easy choice IMO.

I actually like the Leinart pickup. He is a talented player who has some bad breaks in his career. Perfect backup player IMO

He sucks and is not very talented at all (comparatively speaking).

Edited by microscopes

No, not a hard choice.

In Tuel, we don't know what we have.

In Leinart, we know we have a sucky QB.

Easy choice IMO.

He sucks and is not very talented at all (comparatively speaking).

In Tuel, we know we have an UDFA who went 4-22 in college and has struggled against anything worse than 2nd string. I find it hilarious to presume that "we don't know what we have." The Patriots passed on him and signed Tebow. Kinda concerning.

In Tuel, we know we have an UDFA who went 4-22 in college and has struggled against anything worse than 2nd string. I find it hilarious to presume that "we don't know what we have." The Patriots passed on him and signed Tebow. Kinda concerning.

Do I really have to list all the good NFL players with poor college records? Really?

If we're judging by these preseason games then EJ only had success against 3rd and 4th stringers.

Leinart has been in the league for many years. He has sucked every single one of them.