Positivity

jaybee

Not sure if thats a word, but I've had enough negativity for the day.

So positivity it is.

New QB that looks promising

Excellent running game

Serviceable O-line

Pretty darn good receiving core

A weeker AFCE...I think maybe?)

Pretty strong defensive front 7

We got our butts kicked yesterday. And I'm glad we did, better to start that fire now rather than mid to late season.

Positivity it is. Thats my story and I'm stickin to it !!

So Positivity is:

-The Browns, Chargers, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jaguars, Jets, Raiders, Titans will all be bad just like last year.

-The Colts wont be as good as last year. They were one-hit wonders riding off an emotional rollercoaster last year.

-The Patriots are without their top 5 receivers from last year

-The Ravens got rid of 8+ key starters/superstars on both offense and defense combined

-The Steelers don't have Mike Wallace/Rashard Mendenhall/James Harrison. Their run is over

-The Broncos are without Von Miller for 6 weeks and their defense looks rather weak.

-The Texans are battling injuries as well as Arian Foster

-The Bengals can never seem to beat the Texans in the wild-card round.

The Bills? Well. Nobody Circles the Wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

We got our butts kicked yesterday. And I'm glad we did, better to start that fire now rather than mid to late season.

I was with you on your koolaid until I hit the above bolded line!....This fr*** line gave up 220 yards rushing and had no pressure on Rex Grossman who torched us for 171 yards!

I was with you on your koolaid until I hit the above bolded line!....This fr*** line gave up 220 yards rushing and had no pressure on Rex Grossman who torched us for 171 yards!

They also clearly did not game plan at all. Still shouldn't have looked like doormats to 3rd and 4th string QBs, but would not have been the same in the reg season. Not to say they would have beat the redskins, but the defense would have at least been planned.

So positivity it is.

Excellent running game

Serviceable O-line

Love the attitude, but I am scared regarding our O-line. Fortunately EJ seems to have a quick release, though.

Here's something we can be happy about - everyone wanted the Bills to get more coverage on NFLN and ESPN, well, we're getting it.

ESPN was talking Bills earlier and NFLN just did a nice long segment on the Bills including an optimistic look at Tuel (or they at least didn't use the word "doomed"). :w00t:

One thing's for sure, it's going to be a wild ride to week one and I'm gonna enjoy it...

:beer: to the positivity thread!

So positivity it is.

Excellent running game

Serviceable O-line

You forgot one, Kolb will not be playing QB. :thumbsup: .

Think of how terrible of shape we would be in had we drafted Nassib. At least Manuel will be there to fall back on. Right now Nassib is comfortably in 4th on the depth chart, behind David Carr, and a terrible Curtis Painter. Remember how terrible this guy was when Peyton went down. The giants spent a 4th on Nassib, so sadly the loser of the backup role gets the boot, while Nassib learns some more.

Realistically from what I have seen Nassib and Tuel are pretty even, and the homer in me is going to give the edge to Tuel. This situation is really a win for the front office when you break it down that way!