Bills bringing in Leinart, Beck for tryouts

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There obviously aren't any good options. But Leinart is terrible. That cannot be an option, IMO.

I guess it's about what you think he's an option for? To make the team, I'd hope not. To bring in so we can evaluate the rest of the players, so be it. Obviously we'll know more in the next few days but I think it's a little early to think they have to replace Kolb.

So this what a board melt down looks like. A taco melt, interesting.

I am never going to visit a "would ya" thread that you post again.

Charlie Batch is still out there, I always thought he was a decent back up.

Why these two bums? We are starting to look like duh same old Bills. Watched the game,Searcy,Troup,Branch,.Gilmore also looked average,dropped INTand lack of effort on the TD thrown right in front of him. Played 6 yds off the receiver on the 5 yd line. It was a gimme.

I forgot Ross also looked horrible. Should be a lot of easy cuts after this game.Beck....cmon man !

Lienert sucked playing inside a dome and they think he would work outside in Buffalo weather. About as good as the Raiders did in the AFC Championship Game. I remember Beck playing for the fish in a game in Buffalo trying to throw a pass and his arm came thru but the ball didn't. Let's bring in Janormous Russell for a try out makes about as much sense than there two stiffs.

Lienert sucked playing inside a dome and they think he would work outside in Buffalo weather. About as good as the Raiders did in the AFC Championship Game. I remember Beck playing for the fish in a game in Buffalo trying to throw a pass and his arm came thru but the ball didn't. Let's bring in Janormous Russell for a try out makes about as much sense than there two stiffs.

Wasn`t Beck the stink ,we played a couple years ago. Against the Skins. We killed him.