Bills bringing in Leinart, Beck for tryouts

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kolb's days are numbered. He can not stay healthy. They should wait to see who gets dumped on 31 AUG 13. The better not dump Tuel though. I know nothing about how to run a football team, but I would get rid of Kolb. He is the glass man.

Oh for the love of God you've got to be kidding me?...Should have figure someone would pull the Fitz card sooner or later... :lol:

But he's right - Fitzpatrick is one of the best backup QBs in the game. There wouldn't be this type of panic if he was still on the roster. It's also ridiculous to think that players would automatically rally around Fitzpatrick and not EJ if they were competing.

Isn't it funny how, in retrospect, keeping Fitzpatrick around one more year to quickly learn a new system and help the young QBs would have been much better than Kolb and current options? And that hit on Kolb to cause a concusion - I'm sorry - that looked like a tap to the back of the head. If that's all it takes he won't last long.

When a 250lb linebacker knees you in the back of the head it's not really a tap. That being said, it was bound to happen this season regardless so might as well happen now. Just hope EJ is ready to go for the pats.

This is depressing. What are the chances of beating New England with Tuel, Lienert or Beck at QB? Maybe Manuel comes back but I doubt it. They CAN'T rush him. He's got to be 100% healthy with a full week of practice. This would be his first NFL start after all and they don't want to get him crushed right out of the gate.

Edited by vincec

Don't even know who Beck is.

The guy the Redskins started against them in Toronto 2 years ago who the Bills sacked 10 times in one game, in a season in which the Bills had 19 sacks total!

This is depressing. What are the chances of beating New England with Tuel, Lienert or Beck at QB? Maybe Manuel comes back but I doubt it.

Manuel will be in.

Kolb's days are numbered. He can not stay healthy. They should wait to see who gets dumped on 31 AUG 13. The better not dump Tuel though. I know nothing about how to run a football team, but I would get rid of Kolb. He is the glass man.

I honestly think he should consider retiring if he is really concussed.

John Beck is notable to me as the single worst QB I have ever seen the Bills play against in a nonstrike NFL contest. Got his first rookie start agianst the Bills and was so bad he was pulled after 3 series. Then there was the 10 sack game in Toronto. I suspect he has a higher career sack rate than Rob Johnson. The only reason I could think that he would have lasted in the NFL this long is that he looks OK when wearing the red "don't hit me I am the QB" pinny in practices. In real games he plays like a turtle crossing a highway.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER