Byrd signed tender [update: may still want to be traded]

BRAWNDO

You people need to go easy on Tim Graham. Why, the very attitudes that drove him from this sight, may indeed end up driving him away from twitter. If we don't appreciate his keen insight and talent, he'll just take it elsewhere.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay the man, get a deal done with Wood, and start planning out locking up CJ

Byrd and Gilmore are a top notch duo in the backfield

With a developed 2nd CB imagine the defense we would have. Unfortunately, in a few years Brady will be in the twilight of his career just as we hitting our pinacle.

I'm very concerned about what I heard about Graham's secret operation and now I've heard he's demanding to be traded to the Steuben County Gazette. I had to ask his editor the same question five times and still didn't get a good answer. The B word got all bossy with me.

I'm very concerned about what I heard about Graham's secret operation and now I've heard he's demanding to be traded to the Steuben County Gazette. I had to ask his editor the same question five times and still didn't get a good answer. The B word got all bossy with me.

Are you just thinking out loud?

Steve Tasker during pregame regarding Byrd. "There is no acrimony between either side." For what it's worth.

Impossible.

Werder said to Rapoport said to Shefter, that Mortensen's source confirmed that Parker said to league sources that Kaplan is correct that Byrd might be open to a trade under the correct circumstances.