Your official Bills vs Colts game day thread

Just Jack

Manuel has looked a couple of rungs short of fine so far. It's preseason for Indy and a few other teams as well. Somehow a lot of other teams have thrown balls that traveled more than 8 yards in the air. This was one of the biggest complaints we universally shared against the previous administration.

Again, I'm not saying that it's an accurate indicator of what the regular season will bring. It's just not all that encouraging on this day.

You were saying?

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

are these short throws just to get EJ comfortable and deeper throws will come in the later games? from the camp reports and highlights, he seems to be throwing it downfield effectively.

Likely part that with the play calls, part ej going to his comfort zone with live bullets flying too...

Even a team that takes a lot of shots only takes so many of them any given game, and this is still both a very small sample and not a traditional game where you are setting up for a 4 quarter battle and a win. We don't always know the primary goal is on any given playcall in preseason

Nice half, have a seat young man.

16/21 just over 100 yards, 2 1st down runs and 2 min drill TD... D is flying around field and Kiko was everywhere. Woods could be 1B to SJ13 hes that polished and Goodwin is gonna be the weapon Parrish was supposed to be cuz he has an all around game and not made glass.

LOVING new team and new schemes on O, D, and Special teams!

GO BILLS!

Love that drive. How many times have teams gouged us sinking and dunking down the field in a 2 minute drill?

Ej to woods looks to be an exciting pairing.

Much much better preseason start than last year that's for sure!

Birddog offer still stands buddy...

Now the bi-polars will overpraise him.

Good first half of football for EJ.

I really like the way he fought through his jitters.

Ditto. I thought the last drive he showed he was a little angry with himself ie: 'I can do this!' he did!

16/21 just over 100 yards, 2 1st down runs and 2 min drill TD... D is flying around field and Kiko was everywhere. Woods could be 1B to SJ13 hes that polished and Goodwin is gonna be the weapon Parrish was supposed to be cuz he has an all around game and not made glass.

LOVING new team and new schemes on O, D, and Special teams!

GO BILLS!

:thumbsup: