Your official Bills vs Colts game day thread

Just Jack

He doesn't have much wiggle to his game.

One area of weakness today is that the run blocking has been average to poor.

In spite of that Hackett/Marrone insist on running the ball in a healthy ratio.

I LOVE that.

I noticed what appeared to be the majority of runs going to the left side of the OL and yes, poor production, lending credence to many Wallers concerns 'over there'.. It seemed to me by design from Hackett/Marrone to see if ANYBODY 'over there' is a legit keeper.

JMO.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed what appeared to be the majority of runs going to the left side of the OL and yes, poor production, lending credence to many Wallers concerns 'over there'.. It seemed to me by design from Hackett/Marrone to see if ANYBODY 'over there' is a legit keeper.

JMO.

Spillers big gains were all to the right, fred going left didn't get much.

One reading this thread would think that a pressure, blitzing defense is a new phenomena. Unfortunately, it is in Buffalo. Yes, you have to have the right personnel. But more importantly, you have to have the will and a defensive coordinator that has a clue. The so called defensive coordinators we've had of late appear to never have heard of pressure D. It drove me, and I'm sure many others, crazy watching game after game where the defense basically was on the field and did little more than take up space. You can get burned when you blitz but when you continually pressure and put the oppositions offense in a "defensive" mode during the course of a game, the gains much more often than not far outweigh the occasional misstep. This is refreshing!

My take:

EJ got better when he stopped thinking and aiming the ball.

Tuel is a steal.

Goodwin wow! That is speed.

Kiko some good some bad, nice break up on that attempted TD pass.

I think I like the Sheppard Hughes trade.

O line needs work.

CB needs help.

Hopkins kick offs were bad.

The Bills looked better coached.