• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills D, 3rd string QB.

59, 54, in.

1st play, DL does well, tackle by Duke Williams coming up.

2nd play was nice pressure by the defense, as the pocket was pushed back.

3rd play Bryan Scott blitz, does great driving the RB in to the QB who took off at the last second and gets the 1st.

4th play I notice what I have noticed before, the LB's are playing 6-7 yards deep at least.

5th play, 2nd and 1... and I am still not seeing any pressure or fancy blitzes a beautiful pass was made on a comeback route.

1st and 10 at 8:33. The Colts offense looks a lot more like I would have expected us to look like. A good, quick play, utilizing all weapons to pass the ball, going rather brisk paced and smooth.

2nd and 6, Blatnik has his hand on the ball and tips it, Moats not paying attention could have had an INT. Moats has looked... not so good.

3rd and 6 was a CB blitz. telegraphed as the CB came in early, Crezdon Butler took over coverage and broke up the pass.

Grade: Playing calling was a lot better on this series then any other part, however - the players didn't do so well. I am concerned about Moats.

It's really not that hard dude.

No, it's not.

You just click the 'My Profile' link in the upper right hand corner, then the 'Manage Ignore Prefs' and you can paste the member name into 'Add a New User to My List' and click 'Save Changes.'

Easy as that...