Your official Bills vs Colts game day thread

Just Jack

Now the bi-polars will overpraise him.

Good first half of football for EJ.

I really like the way he fought through his jitters.

Yup - he was a project from the get go. He looked like one today, but hopefully one that took a step forward. There will be growing pains but ill say overall a success today, despite (or possibly because of) those

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? C'mon, man, you can say it: EJ Manuel was PERFECT in a length of the field drive for the go ahead TD.

It's simple, really.

I REALLY liked the way he took what the D gave him, and looked calm doing it...Those passes were where they needed to be to allow the receivers to get out of bounds...EJ really looked calm...Then when he knew he had to dart one for 6 he hit it perfectly...This should give him a nice little confidence boost... B-)

Yup - he was a project from the get go. He looked like one today, but hopefully one that took a step forward. There will be growing pains but ill say overall a success today, despite (or possibly because of) those

I believe with most rookie QB's there are growing pains. Anyone who doesn't understand that, is just being naive. Even Manning, not comparing Manuel to Manning, had growing pains.

It was against backups, but I'm glad EJ got his first TD pass. Hopefully he gains some confidence and poise from this.

He was playing with backups, and technically to some he is a back up to. Way to rain on the parade. EJ may have some learning to do, but you can see he is no Fitz, Losman or Edwards. He will be good and maybe real good. Give him a chance.

Definitely liked the last drive. Lots of short plays, but it worked. I'd like to see them attempt some longer passes going forward, but maybe the WRs were covered on those plays. Can tell EJ goes through progressions, so I'm not too worried about that.

I liked the aggressiveness of the front seven on the defensive side. I liked Williams at Safety. Brooks needs some work on where he puts himself in relation to the WR, but there's more time for that.

Goodwin is a speed demon, he should be exciting.

Goodwin beasting!!!

NFL network coverage is BRUTAL. The colts announcers are clueless and the broadcast pans to the Colts HC between every break between plays and changes of possesion.

Mar QWEESE Goodwin ...... brutal - :wallbash:

TV's in a different room than my computer. Listening to the WGR feed on TuneIn Radio. The local Indy announcers on NFLN are horrific homers.

ISFDWTT. :ph34r:

Very nice first half. Nothing embarrassing happening and some nice things too: NO Ints on EJ. A bit jittery at first, but he's getting the hang of things. The 2 minute drill to end the half was bee-ooo-tee-full!

Also, on the topic of EJ, I liked his leadership. He was very vocal at the line, and seemed to always be engaged on the sideline.

Did you see Mario stepping up as a leader? Impressed me more then anything else, actually.