We are being served up to the Colts and Skins

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we complain about no coverage and now we complain about live coverage too? Tough to keep track.

I prefer when they put us prime time against teams like the jags or the browns, obviously. The fact that we never play teams worse than us on national TV is the nfl trying to hold us down.

Just wait - if we get a wildcard birth I bet they make us go play a division winner on the road!

I prefer when they put us prime time against teams like the jags or the browns, obviously. The fact that we never play teams worse than us on national TV is the nfl trying to hold us down.

Just wait - if we get a wildcard birth I bet they make us go play a division winner on the road!

So it IS a conpiracy ! I just knew it. I am putting my foil hat back on asap .

Go Bills .

Fair enough. Just seeing if anyone awake this morning. Guess so. I'm in DC with NFL network, so yes, I am glad the games are on for me to see.

Geez, tough bunch out there. Guess I'll need to get back to my old ways. And I was just getting into being all positive and indignant at the same time. Well, back to the dark side.....

Welcome Home!

The teams set the preseason schedules, not the NFL; notice how the Bills always finish either hosting or at Detroit? If you have a beef, and I can't see why you do, you're complaint should be aimed at the Bills.

Its also pre-season so who cares how the games are scheduled.

It might be that you are just an unhappy person in general, or that the NFL wants to showcase the top QB in this years draft.

PTR

You should listen to the words of Horace Walpole in your sig. :doh:

Think more and hate fans less.

Stop worrying about what people are like away from this forum.

You were tailgating next to us last year on a day when most of our guys were gone as our senior tailgater was in Strong Memorial in a coma, dying.

Very solemn day for us, but as usual not a whole lotta' bitchin of any kind. Just fans glad to be spending time with other fans.

Meanwhile, it appeared that all you did was b*tch very loudly about whatever subject it was. You came off as angry or miserable.

Lighten up, it's a game.

Fans support the team and they wouldn't be here if they didn't care.

If they want to complain and point out the obvious it's not hurting the organization, it's HELPING the organization.

By letting fans get therapy for the lousy football they have been subjected to for 13 years in a row....and the majority of the last 53 years.....it keeps them coming back for more tickets and merchandise and keeps your team in town.

If it was just another product of almost any other kind, people would stop buying it. Instead, they come here and it helps them not take it personal and in most cases even see the humor in the monkeyshine they have been subjected too.

You should listen to the words of Horace Walpole in your sig. :doh:

Think more and hate fans less.

Stop worrying about what people are like away from this forum.

You were tailgating next to us last year on a day when most of our guys were gone as our senior tailgater was in Strong Memorial in a coma, dying.

Very solemn day for us, but as usual not a whole lotta' bitchin of any kind. Just fans glad to be spending time with other fans.

Meanwhile, it appeared that all you did was b*tch very loudly about whatever subject it was. You came off as angry or miserable.

Lighten up, it's a game.

Fans support the team and they wouldn't be here if they didn't care.

If they want to complain and point out the obvious it's not hurting the organization, it's HELPING the organization.

By letting fans get therapy for the lousy football they have been subjected to for 13 years in a row....and the majority of the last 53 years.....it keeps them coming back for more tickets and merchandise and keeps your team in town.

If it was just another product of almost any other kind, people would stop buying it. Instead, they come here and it helps them not take it personal and in most cases even see the humor in the monkeyshine they have been subjected too.

Are you talking about the Rams game in Hammer's lot? I was speaking with R. Rich? I do recall lamenting how negative fans are...for like 30 seconds. Obviously you heard that and formed your complete opinion of me. Whatever, dude.

And by the way...being the miserable prick I am I have to ask how that Colts beatdown the OP brought up is working out?

And even minutes later my mind is still boggling that you called me, the chief Kool-aid drinker of TBD, miserable and negative. :blink:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

In the wake of "bye-week-gate" where the Bills are served up to 7 top tier franchises coming off of byes or thursday games, now I notice the Bills play away to the Skins and Colts in standalone pre season games (ie; no other games on at that time ) with NFL Network live coverage. Why do I get the feeling the Bills are considered by the league as "homecoming game" opponents, soft patsies used to showcase the best teams and improved their marketability? Now RGIII and Andrew Luck are to be showcased "beating up on" a crappy Bills D in front of the home crowd (cue the cheering throngs) and in front of the entire nation. All to promote the coming stars of the league. This is crap. Does anyone see a conspiracy here?

Bwahahaha.

In the wake of "bye-week-gate" where the Bills are served up to 7 top tier franchises coming off of byes or thursday games, now I notice the Bills play away to the Skins and Colts in standalone pre season games (ie; no other games on at that time ) with NFL Network live coverage. Why do I get the feeling the Bills are considered by the league as "homecoming game" opponents, soft patsies used to showcase the best teams and improved their marketability? Now RGIII and Andrew Luck are to be showcased "beating up on" a crappy Bills D in front of the home crowd (cue the cheering throngs) and in front of the entire nation. All to promote the coming stars of the league. This is crap. Does anyone see a conspiracy here?

FAIL.