Would ya? The Weiner Edition

IDBillzFan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, hate the circa 1920's bikini style (reminds me of the family photo album pics of my Aunt Gracie at Crystal Beach)...wtf? Second, the tattoo on the arm is one thing, but the full Oak tree across her back??? Tramp stamp x99 I must respectfully say, No friggin way.

First of all, hate the circa 1920's bikini style (reminds me of the family photo album pics of my Aunt Gracie at Crystal Beach)...wtf? Second, the tattoo on the arm is one thing, but the full Oak tree across her back??? Tramp stamp x99 I must respectfully say, No friggin way.

DITTO! Tats are so gross!

Did they have bikinis in the 1920's? ;-) I thought it was a post WWII (early 60's) thing?

Second, the tattoo on the arm is one thing, but the full Oak tree across her back??? Tramp stamp x99 I must respectfully say, No friggin way.

Agreed. I'm not big on tattoos. A small one or two is okay on a chick, but that is just too much.

Yeah, why not. I'd be willing to bet that most on here who say they wouldn't have done much, much worse than her. That said....this is the best wiener could do?!?!

I have done much worse. And still. She would not be first on my list

It said she is 23 and that she did in fact pose for the Post. She's a swampmonster. She's the 4am last call girl's nasty friend. If you are going to throw away your political career, marriage and get ridiculed to no end in public, at least find someone halfway decent to do it with.