Which Bills make the Pro Bowl this year?

boyst

As a bonus, are there any All-Pro's on this team? Or individual trophy winners - ROY, DROY, OROY, MVP?

My picks: Eric Wood, CJ Spiller, Marcel Dareus, Jarius Byrd and Mario Williams.

I think Cordy Glenn is very close to being Pro Bowl.

I want to say Kyle Williams over Marcel Dareus but I want so much to believe Dareus steps out and dominates.

Edited by jboyst62

I think CJ and Stevie have a good chance. Hopefully our OL and DL make the probowl.

Too many questions at QB right now, and WR's in a new system are a ??? Plus, even at his best SJ13 having another 1,000 year doesn't give him a ticket to Hawaii - it hasn't before.

cj and stevie because they are already established. and stephon gilmore i think has a shot, as does jairus byrd, especially with the amount of talk there will be surrounding him this year because of his contract situation. and if mario has a fire lit under him he will dominate the opposition and go to the pro bowl, he just has such a physical advantage over most of his peers.

Too many questions at QB right now, and WR's in a new system are a ??? Plus, even at his best SJ13 having another 1,000 year doesn't give him a ticket to Hawaii - it hasn't before.

it doesn't necessarily have to be all about stats, performance and value. going to the prowbowl is also about reputation, marketability and popularity. stevie has got those in spades.

CJ Spiller and Mario Williams.

it doesn't necessarily have to be all about stats, performance and value. going to the prowbowl is also about reputation, marketability and popularity. stevie has got those in spades.

Hasn't helped him yet. We see it, but not a lot of people around the league see it.

Edited by DStebb716

As a bonus, are there any All-Pro's on this team? Or individual trophy winners - ROY, DROY, OROY, MVP?

My picks: Eric Wood, CJ Spiller, Marcel Dareus, Jarius Byrd and Mario Williams.

I think Cordy Glenn is very close to being Pro Bowl.

I want to say Kyle Williams over Marcel Dareus but I want so much to believe Dareus steps out and dominates.

If five Bills make the Pro Bowl, i'll buy you dinner