Other teams Training Camp injuries

No. Berry sucks. Well, with how garbage the Jests CBs are, I guess it could have happened.

Example #50000 to shorten training camp.

As SJBF points out, the preseason training regimen has been watered down considerably.

If I was an owner, I would have pushed for year round mandatory training. These noncontact injuries occur every year mainly because these guys are not fit to work to the degree required. Seems like more guys get hurt inJuly and August than the rest of the season. I wouldn't pay a guy who gets injured at the opening of camp. These injuries are mostly avoidable.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, stuff like this happens a lot...remember Browns signed a big FA Center a few years ago and he tore his knee up in camp and never played that year...can't remember his name but I believe he was from.the Saints and was really good

LeCharles Bentley

The Clowns medical facility had staph issues and Bentley essentially lost his career and almost his leg due to a staph infection from a knee surgery.

Not sure of the extent of the injury but it seems that while the Broncos are one of the favorites to be in the Super Bowl this year they are renting Rodgers-Cromartie this year for their run. Having a shaky secondary I bet that they would make a good trade partner for Byrd. We might be able to get a king's ransome for him. I would think that at the very worse next year's first round draft pick would be a lock, especially that it's expected that the Broncos would be picking late in the round.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/31/rodgers-cromartie-hauled-off-practice-field/

Not sure of the extent of the injury but it seems that while the Broncos are one of the favorites to be in the Super Bowl this year they are renting Rodgers-Cromartie this year for their run. Having a shaky secondary I bet that they would make a good trade partner for Byrd. We might be able to get a king's ransome for him. I would think that at the very worse next year's first round draft pick would be a lock, especially that it's expected that the Broncos would be picking late in the round.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/31/rodgers-cromartie-hauled-off-practice-field/

You'd think they'd have wanted Byrd after last year's AFCCG.