Other teams Training Camp injuries

Jeremy Maclin Eagles- Torn ACL- Out for the season.

Dennis Pitta Ravens- Dislocated Hip- Out for at least 6 weeks.

Jonas Mouton Chargers- (2nd rnd pick) Torn ACL- Out for season

Ryan Miller- Browns OT- Concussion- Taken to the hospital. Taken to hospital for the Canadian fans.

Bills are going to have a full contact scrimmage. Seems like a good idea.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never liked the Eagles but never hated them either. They are quickly becoming a team I root against and this injury significantly sets them back.

Dennis Pitta out for the year with dislocated hip...I wonder what Byrd is thinking now

I assume you think he's glad he's holding out of OTA's and camp, but he should be thinking about working on a contract. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate that it clumps my posts together when I want to post two different things in the same thread.

Edited by Triple Threat

I've never liked the Eagles but never hated them either. They are quickly becoming a team I root against and this injury significantly sets them back.

I love that Vick is making headlines for his last chance.

I assume you think he's glad he's holding out of OTA's and camp, but he should be thinking about working on a contract. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate that it clumps my posts together when I want to post two different things in the same thread.

....No..I think the opposite...he should be thinking taking a deal

You need to wait about 10 minutes if you're going to post consecutively - unless some other poster adds to the thread in between your two posts.

This public service announcement was brought to you by Nanker. Nanker - the FO hating, fan-hating, team-hating, world-hating, hater.

You need to wait about 10 minutes if you're going to post consecutively - unless some other poster adds to the thread in between your two posts.

This public service announcement was brought to you by Nanker. Nanker - the FO hating, fan-hating, team-hating, world-hating, hater.

Thanks. I didn't know about the waiting period but have used the "wait til someone else posts".