The 2013 Training Camp Thread

Heitz

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz doesn't wish that. He wanted to leave.

Younger sister and your 12 year old?

Old time amusement park on the shores of Lake Ontario, fairly close to Bills camp:

http://seabreeze.com/

Theme Park on the way from Holland to Pittsford:

http://www.darienlake.com/

In either case, bring bathing suits.

Thanks for providing the link FiC.

You are welcome.

And Darien Lake was my first ever amusement park. Good memories, with my then GF..... {insert nostalgic smiley}

@DougKyedNESN

Not even remotely surprised Da'Rick Rogers is running with the 1s and impressing in Bills camp. Buffalo got the steal of the century there.

This I like, though I do hope they really make the kid work for it and show him that nothing will be handed to him.

Well either Marrone is just playing down his practices or he's seeing something else on the field.

He did mention that Rogers has "Stepped it up" prior to this comment though.

The head coach concluded that Rogers will be competing for a roster spot. Not a starting job, just a roster spot.

Edited by The Wiz

Well either Marrone is just playing down his practices or he's seeing something else on the field.He did mention that Rogers has "Stepped it up" prior to this comment though.The head coach concluded that Rogers will be competing for a roster spot. Not a starting job, just a roster spot.

They have to keep this kid grounded and focused, but the talent is obvious.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Hi all,

I will be heading to training camp some time this week or next. I am going with my 23 year old younger sister and my 12 year old son, Iam 43. I was hoping someone could tell me if there was ANYTHING else cool and fun to do in the area??

My son and I are coming up from Orlando and my sister lives in Holland NY.

Any fun tips or suggestions that we could ALL enjoy is greatly appreciatted!!!

Thanks in advance and GO BILLS!!!!

Marc

Unsure when you are coming up/ staying over night- or into the music scene- if you find yourself here in the evening

Rochester Public Market- Band on The Brick

The Sound Remains the Same performing the music of Led Zeppelin

Warm up Acts:

Big Eyed Phish-performing Dave Matthews

Admission-free

Party in The Park Aug. 8:

John Hiatt & The Combo Admission- $2.

There are a bunch of little Diners you can stop by in little towns along the canal. And while at one of those towns you can take a walk along the canal pathways.

Lockport locks are pretty cool if you like locks and old looking stuff.

They have to keep this kid grounded and focused, but the talent is obvious.

maybe some of us can recall the dust up with Rogers at OTAs i believe and Coach dealt with him firmly and immediately.

My kinda coach.

Thats the kinda stuff that may bring out the best in All of the Bills players. I have high expectations in our young receiving corp over the next few years. Should be very good fun to keep an eye on each of them.

and of course cheer them on !

Go Rogers !

maybe some of us can recall the dust up with Rogers at OTAs i believe and Coach dealt with him firmly and immediately.

My kinda coach.

Thats the kinda stuff that may bring out the best in All of the Bills players. I have high expectations in our young receiving corp over the next few years. Should be very good fun to keep an eye on each of them.

and of course cheer them on !

Go Rogers !

+1

Thanks alot 26 but you cant mean every point i attempted , so i will assume your considered agreement with my note would be central to:

And CHEER them on !

Go Bills !

No I agreed with all that you said in the post. I liked the way Marrone handled the OTA situation. Really I thought the entirety of the posting was dead on and thus the +1

I try to temper my koolaid , but i do like to pay attention to this shiny new coaching gang. interesting bunch. Nice fellows to watch develop . i am looking to forward to how this grouping does over the nfl season . i suppose one of the more difficult parts with young coaches may well be adjustments during gameplay. it is a bit of a chess game i suppose.

But i am getting ahead of myself . Training camp looks nothing short of exciting to me this year and i will be watching preseason games with a bit more interest this year.Not only being such a young team , but new members at some key positions of question last year. say line backers for a start

Edited by 3rdand12