Manuel should never be #1

Canks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they retired #1 for Mike Hollis? He was the last player to wear it in 2002. Is he not on the Wall? Benny Ricardo wore #1 for 2 games in 1976 and Efren Herrera wore it for 9 games in 1982. That's it for #1 in game action.

i'm thinking EJ's going to have to pay Dareus for the right to wear No. 1. http://media.al.com/...869f7e24ac1.jpg

and upon further review, Spiller's now on his third number in Buffalo after he wore No. 1. http://fantasyfootba...ler-drafted.jpg

i'm sensing a trend here.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

I don't like single digit QB numbers. Single digits are for kickers. I like double digit QB numbers. I wish he had picked 17, that would have been sweet. Oh well, #3 will be awesome, I guess.

What, and defile the greatness that was Gary Marangi?

This Subject Name MUST be changed. Leads on to believe that the OP meant that EJ should never be QB1 aka our starting Quarterback.

Also, number worn is not a matter of concern. However, #s are important as far as.....WINS. Nothing else.

EJ could not complete a pass the whole year (exaggeration) but if we at least make the playoffs, I'm happy.

BILLIEVE

This Subject Name MUST be changed. Leads on to believe that the OP meant that EJ should never be QB1 aka our starting Quarterback.

Also, number worn is not a matter of concern. However, #s are important as far as.....WINS. Nothing else.

EJ could not complete a pass the whole year (exaggeration) but if we at least make the playoffs, I'm happy.

BILLIEVE

Number certainly is of significance. The fact that he was originally number 1, and has now apparently changed to number 3, clearly shows he is an indecisive flip flopper who lacks the assertiveness and confidence to succeed in this league.