Obamanomics

Au contraire, look at these revised numbers:

http://scrappleface....conomic-growth/

Revised Data Show 6 Years of Steep Economic Growth

date.png July 30th, 2014 user.png Scott Ott

Screen-Shot-2014-07-30-at-09.26.37-300x213.png(2014-07-30) — The White House today released revised economic data from the Commerce Department that shows the recession and stagnation of the past six years was actually a time of booming economic growth.

“Commerce periodically reviews the numbers and revises its estimates,” said White House spokesman Josh Earnest (which is his real name). “The president was delighted to see that the latest revision marks the start of the turnaround on or about January 20, 2009. His second inauguration spurred another surge. These revisions won’t surprise anyone who really knows the president, or at least none who work for him.”

Earnest attributed the new upbeat perspective on economic growth to “President Obama’s skill in crafting executive economic policy, new insights in mathematics from Common Core, and some recent personnel changes at the Department of Commerce’s Office of GDP Review.

Edited by 3rdnlng

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure that will be good enough because he probably wears an economic recovery awareness bracelet, so his reply will automatically be from a higher moral viewpoint than anything you could offer.

Ouch! Damn fleas!

Screen-Shot-2014-07-30-at-09.26.37-300x213.png(2014-07-30) — The White House today released revised economic data from the Commerce Department that shows the recession and stagnation of the past six years was actually a time of booming economic growth.

“Commerce periodically reviews the numbers and revises its estimates,” said White House spokesman Josh Earnest (which is his real name). “The president was delighted to see that the latest revision marks the start of the turnaround on or about January 20, 2009. His second inauguration spurred another surge. These revisions won’t surprise anyone who really knows the president, or at least none who work for him.”

Earnest attributed the new upbeat perspective on economic growth to “President Obama’s skill in crafting executive economic policy, new insights in mathematics from Common Core, and some recent personnel changes at the Department of Commerce’s Office of GDP Review.

Does anyone really believe these numbers?

• 3 weeks later...

Ah yes, my new hell, Common Core. I can now count on pissing away 15 minutes of my life on Common Core, per phone call to my mom.

The same is true with every other teacher. Recently I had the opportunity to go out with a bunch of people she works with. Being the troll that I am, I waited until I was just about to leave, and then asked "I've been hearing about this Common Core thing, what's the big problem with it?"

Then I began my run. :lol: A 50 year old woman, otherwise refined in every way, dipped her napkin in her neighbor's beer and threw it at me! Ah, but I can still dodge, and she missed.

I had to read that three times before I went back and checked to make sure it was scrappleface.

Too damn funny.

And what does that number represent with regard to the health of the economy?

And how does that number help the poor that you have such sympathy for?

Doesn't represent anything if its not true. Do you feel its accurate? And why or why not?

I'd answer your questions if I knew that the hell you were talkng about.

You clowns don't follow along too well. He asked if the economic stats were accurate and I asked if the Dow was accurate. You started down a totally different road