Obamanomics

Well obviously TYTT, that would be a waste of your time................................lol

He is incapable of even a basic understanding of those concepts. :lol:

Attention cut and paste boy, when you can't even think of a paragraph of original thought but need to run to some right wing blog patch to come up with anything to say at all, you really shouldn't be throwing stones.

How many people were added to the disability rolls?

Good question! Probably the same number as would have been added if Romney--cough cough-- would have won. You probably don't know about demographics at all, but we have a large one of aging people. See the connection?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question! Probably the same number as would have been added if Romney--cough cough-- would have won. You probably don't know about demographics at all, but we have a large one of aging people. See the connection?

I love this fantasy perpetrated by libs, I.e. That things would be the same under Romney. Doubtful at best.

I love this fantasy perpetrated by libs, I.e. That things would be the same under Romney. Doubtful at best.

Don't you see...none of this is Obama's fault! He's digging us out of the worst recession ever! And that is Bush's fault. Because....SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!"

Do you ever get the sense that Obama and Jarrett sit around reading stuff from the gatorman's of the world thinking "Jeez, is this all we have left supporting us? We're in deep schitt."

Don't you see...none of this is Obama's fault! He's digging us out of the worst recession ever! And that is Bush's fault. Because....SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!!"

Do you ever get the sense that Obama and Jarrett sit around reading stuff from the gatorman's of the world thinking "Jeez, is this all we have left supporting us? We're in deep schitt."

No. I think they're as delusional as their puppets, er, supporters and think they're as popular as ever and that the polls are bogus.

Edited by Doc

No. I think they're as delusional as their puppets, er, supporters and think they're as popular as ever and that the polls are bogus.

Impossible to imagine any thinking person can look at the world today, look at the WH, and stand around like Flounder saying "Oh, boy, this is great!"

Impossible to imagine any thinking person can look at the world today, look at the WH, and stand around like Flounder saying "Oh, boy, this is great!"

Or like Kevin Bacon's character saying "All is well. ALL IS WELL!"

In your mind how much of the credit goes to the current administration?

It's a good question. All presidents get blamed for the economy or praised if it's good, and that's really not fair. But Obama is getting blamed for an economy that crashed under a president that the Conservative wing of the Republican party choose for us and now it's improving. It's improving under a president that the right wing screamed was going to destroy everything, economy included and they were wrong. Was it the bank bailout, the bailout of Detroit, the stimulus the Fed, QE, standing up to the idiot Conservatives that didn't want to raise the debt ceiling, Obamacare or something else or a combination of all, who knows. But Obama will get the credit for the recovery simply because he is there, which I'm cool with of purely political grounds.

Why do you think the economy recovered?

In HIS mind? 200%...because just 100% doesn't cover reversing the failed policies of the Bush administration.

You must have a lot of time on your hands

It's a good question. All presidents get blamed for the economy or praised if it's good, and that's really not fair. But Obama is getting blamed for an economy that crashed under a president that the Conservative wing of the Republican party choose for us and now it's improving. It's improving under a president that the right wing screamed was going to destroy everything, economy included and they were wrong. Was it the bank bailout, the bailout of Detroit, the stimulus the Fed, QE, standing up to the idiot Conservatives that didn't want to raise the debt ceiling, Obamacare or something else or a combination of all, who knows. But Obama will get the credit for the recovery simply because he is there, which I'm cool with of purely political grounds.

Told you so. :lol:

I didn't read any of your other post because I knew what you were going to say before you said it. Now to answer question. It is improving (notice the word I uses vs the word you used) because of time. It always does. Now would it have improved quicker with a Rep in office. Maybe. They tend to be more business friendly and we wouldn't have the uncertainty if the ACA hanging over us.

44,000 posts is not effort?

It's been said before and it will be said again. Not much effort needed to type "you're an idiot".