Available Free Agents That Can Help Us This year

Brandon Moore? Now that's a great idea. Certainly never been discussed on here before.

Not everyone is on this site everyday and maybe OP didn't realize it was already discussed or doesn't know how to find the older discussions. We should just let the moderators determine if said thread needs to be closed. The guy only has posted 2 times compared to your 2049. Just saying

Edited by billsfan_34

Not everyone is on this site everyday and maybe OP didn't realize it was already discussed or doesn't know how to find the older discussions. We should just let the moderators determine if said thread needs to be closed. The guy only has posted 2 times compared to your 2049. Just saying

Nothing personal against the OP.

I don't pretend to be a moderator, however, I do reserve the right to interject an appropriately snarky comment where and when it is appropriate. You know there is a "search function" that could help folks see what has already been discussed as naseum. Search "free agents" and then search "Brandon Moore" and see how many threads pop up.

Nothing personal against the OP.

I don't pretend to be a moderator, however, I do reserve the right to interject an appropriately snarky comment where and when it is appropriate. You know there is a "search function" that could help folks see what has already been discussed as naseum. Search "free agents" and then search "Brandon Moore" and see how many threads pop up.

Or you could just you know...not be a dick...and not comment if it doesn't interest you.

To the OP, we could definitely use some help on the offensive line. It's pretty much inevitable that one of them will go down at some point.

The OP has made 2 posts in his short time here. There's a good chance he doesn't know there is a search function.

Besides, how many Byrd topics have been created in the last few weeks when there is one that is generally right at the top of the message board? So many that it pushed any Moore thread to about page 14.

Yeah, you have every right to made a rude comment, there's also this thing called class. But maybe your sarcasm font was broken, who knows.

With the lack of experienced starters at guard, I think we should sign Brandon Moore to a one or two year deal. Good run blocker and a good leader for a young team

I think the Bills are going to go with what they have for now. Moore still being out there could say a lot as no team has shown much interest. Moore will be signed as soon as teams start having injuries.

The nerve of some people I start threads that were discussed months ago!! Welcome to the board. I would live to see Moore brought in as a short term fix. I have some concerns about the line which has been good recently. Moore would make me a little more comfortable with the LG spot.

Since when has this board become all soft and girly? Since when has giving a new poster a gental chiding become being "a dick?"

Okay you sensitive Sallys....

Yes, Brandon Moore appears like he would be a very solid free agent signing, and sure would shore up that left side of the offensive line. While he is more than adequate in pass protection, he really excels in the run blocking department. Would help to open up monstrous holes for CJ and company. It has been speculated (for months), however, that Moore is looking for a lot more money than teams think he is worth. I doubt, given the players that Buffalo will be looking to extend, that they will overpay for a 33 year old left guard. Good job OP, and welcome to the board!!!

As long as he keeps his ass out of the QB's way, I'd be all for it. Seriously, he would be an upgrade as a run blocker over Levitre. I wouldn't mind seeing us sign him. I can't believe that we haven't already reached out, though. Methinks he's holding out for a bit more, a bit longer than we would want to pay a G past his prime. Still, it'd be nice to have him.

GO BILLS!!!