I can't in good conscience bring my family to a game

If people just stop posting in the thread, it will eventually go away.

Except that the original post talks about security measures at NFL stadiums...which I'm pretty sure means it'll live forever in some NSA database somewhere...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But can you in good conscience TAKE your family to a game?

It would had made more sense if he was talking about spending the dime on the crappastic Buffalo Bills. I mean it's not an FBI fanboard or.

Except that the original post talks about security measures at NFL stadiums...which I'm pretty sure means it'll live forever in some NSA database somewhere...

They really must be bored!

I understand the theory but does this actually work in practice?

I mean, what proof do we have?

here you go, the very last thread in Off The Wall that hasn't been moved to the archive yet....

Thread started back on July 20, 2011. Only 37 replies, the last on Aug 29, 2012.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/131737-study-pot-use-not-linked-with-long-term-cognitive-impairment/

No need to worry about Bills games man. The terrorists already know that we are completely irrelevant to the world and even if they did bomb the stadium, it wouldn't get any press/media. Would barely make a 3second spot on Bermans fastest 3 minutes.

Edited by mrags

If people just stop posting in the thread, it will eventually go away.

Not before I perform my public service announcement. I said PUBLIC.

Fig do and image search for Black rooster Rice Whiskey, I think you'll enjoy it. Sorry heres a linky http://www.google.co...14&tx=170&ty=96

I don't know how to post a pic anymore

n5ndas.jpgClick the green screen icon shown in the lower right hand corner of this screen clip. Then paste your linky thingy there. Alternatively, I think you can use the [ media ] code - w/o spaces, and don't forget the end code /media (with brackets.

Now for all you mobile impaired smiley challenged posters, roll your own if they don't appear in your tapatalk or whatever you're using. It starts with a colon and ends with a colon (just like life... from diapers to depends). See the chart below for a few favs.

And remember, if you don't do this - the terrorists have won.

2n04oig.jpg

Edited by Nanker

Hey the terrorists already won, I mean why are we worried about the Ralph being attacked anyway? Why are they snooping our (and apparently everyone in the worlds emails) and phone calls? This is why this thread won't die. BTW I think my link worked it's magic, I am bound to forget how to anyways. The 70s were lots of fun but my Dad was right about the brain damage.

I've been to several stadiums in my life & I can easily say that showing up anymore to the stadium has become a hassle. We are witnessing the beginning of the end for the family experience & an ease of living. The NFL has actually determined that US stadiums are becoming a target of terrorists & that anyone could bring in items that could harbor explosives. Why would anyone in good conscience subject their families a potential target & risk their well-being based on having seats that could protect them from the elements? It seems like a formula for disaster to me, large crowds & a potential bomb threat.

I'm not completely paranoid but if I can die to see a NFL game, maybe I should spend my time in a more controlled environment. 10 times the police presence in the stadium seems like a militant deal & knowing that my spouse is going to be searched worse than boarding a flight seems extreme. I think we eliminate the fans in house & just bend-over for any chance of a risk to our families. It's the only prudent thing to do separate of random strip searches, like your entering another country (like Canada).

Yes sir, deem me out until we can determine the terrorists from the fans. It's just too much for me to bare.

You said the same thing about donkey shows and you were back there, kids and all, front row center not even a month later. You'll cave by week 3.

Edited by Jauronimo