Just Jack

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyper Bills...?

Gosh, but that was so fun

Hyper Bills is actually before my time.

I even remember my first post on TSW...It was when RJ was injured, falling on the football. Sidelined with separated ribs. The next game, he was jumping around celebrating on the sidelines, and I posted questioning precisely how badly he could be hurt if he were that animated.

The first response I got was SDS calling me an idiot.

Good times...

Dark Ages to me is before Ralph Wilson was born.

You mean the Byzantine Empire?

The first response I got was SDS calling me an idiot.

How did you manage to wrestle that trademark from him?

"You're an idiot™," "!@#$ing moron™," and "Wednesday™" are trademarks of DC Tom. All rights reserved.

Yeah, I know what it WAS, !@#$head. I just wasn't on it.

I am not sure the internet could exist without you...

I knew you did, I just find it funny that in 95,, 96, etc...I was 14. I couldn't join the site - it is just an old memory. I couldn't be on but so long then, so I'd print articles to read later.

I am not sure the internet could exist without you...

I knew you did, I just find it funny that in 95,, 96, etc...I was 14. I couldn't join the site - it is just an old memory. I couldn't be on but so long then, so I'd print articles to read later.

Technically, nothing exists without me.

At least, I can't prove the existence of that which isn't directly perceived by me. In other words, cogito ergo es.

In the Navy we used to break in the new guys by telling them to go down to the engine room and get a bucket of steam. More than half fell for it.

Not "a bucket of prop wash?"

I'd have brought back a bucket of water, said "Sorry...it cooled." Then probably had my ass kicked.

so, big news...

I have attained Animal Welfare Association approval (tenatively - I have to sign the contract and return it) and American Grassfed Assoction approval. Both are the highest and strictist of their kind in the country.

so, big news...

I have attained Animal Welfare Association approval (tenatively - I have to sign the contract and return it) and American Grassfed Assoction approval. Both are the highest and strictist of their kind in the country.

Excellent

Is this for how you treat Kelly?

so, big news...

Went to the website. Very impressive. Congratulations, man!!!

Excellent

Excellent

the best cedar chip bedding and no animal byproducts in her food....

Went to the website. Very impressive. Congratulations, man!!!

the price on my beef goes up now ...well, in 2014.