• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lept is absolutely a word.

It's after leaping. Having lept. I lept. you lept. etc

Dont correct Chris, NY33 he gets pissed

WSS.. I was aiming for # 2 but seems i am ranked statistically speaking as # 5 .

I hope to improve by training camp by NOT eating Doritos .

Also with a shutdown corner we dont need to worry about Blitz counts as a statistic with the Pettine vs Ryan discussion.

We just want to focus on pressures and turnovers. Another reason Byrd is a good "fit"

I can't believe they haven't started talking extension with him. Budday asleep at the wheel again.

I believe the labor deal has a clause that does not allow rookies to renegotiate their contract before the end of their contract year. That is why both Seattle and the 49ers will pay peanuts for their starting QB for the next couple of seasons.

It is a word but that's not how it's spelled despite that people misspell it that way all the time. It's "leapt."

WSS.. I was aiming for # 2 but seems i am ranked statistically speaking as # 5 .

Also with a shutdown corner we dont need to worry about Blitz counts as a statistic with the Pettine vs Ryan discussion.

We just want to focus on pressures and turnovers. Another reason Byrd is a good "fit"

The past tense is "leapt," or "leaped," sir.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/leap

Edited by ny33

You're right I don't like to be corrected, which is why the auto correct on this iPad did not fix "lept"!