Stephon Gilmore has "made a leap"....

We all hope Gilmore will be that shut-down corner the Bills have lacked since......., and that McKelvin will prove to be a capable #2. But I worry about injuries to one or both of them. The team never addressed the CB depth issue this offseason. If Brooks or Rogers (or AW moved back from safety) is forced to play CB full-time, the entire defense could unravel. Whaddya think?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the Bills have Gilmore cover the rookie WRs to get them use to press coverage . Stevie has it down. I don't have faith in the otherCBs to cover no matter what coverage they are in. I just think Woods would really benefit from that.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe the labor deal has a clause that does not allow rookies to renegotiate their contract before the end of their contract year. That is why both Seattle and the 49ers will pay peanuts for their starting QB for the next couple of seasons.

DOES NOT MATTER! IF BILLS REALLY WANTED TO GET IT DONE THEY WOULD BE WORKING ON IT NOW!

This is the Byrd situation all over again! This team will never learn because ralph is cheap and russ will just sign a big free agent to sell tickets.

We all hope Gilmore will be that shut-down corner the Bills have lacked since......., and that McKelvin will prove to be a capable #2. But I worry about injuries to one or both of them. The team never addressed the CB depth issue this offseason. If Brooks or Rogers (or AW moved back from safety) is forced to play CB full-time, the entire defense could unravel. Whaddya think?

I think the Bills draft CB in Round 1 in 2014 --D. Jauron