the Bungles are 2013's Hard Knocks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice I want to watch the Bungals. Glad the Bills didn't get it. Well we can cross off Bungals from playoff spot.

Funny you say that because the last time the bumbling bungles were on hard knocks, the swept their division and made the playoffs

A part of me really wanted it to be the Bills. Another, smarter part of me, didn't want to risk the distraction factor.

I don't get this "distraction factor" stuff. A way bigger deal is made of this than it really is. I wish it was the Bills

Seeing my favorite team on the best sports show ever from the best cable channel ever would've been great.

I don't really buy the whole "distraction" argument. Teams bring that upon themselves and we don't have that problem IMO.

Biggest "distraction" would be the pending Byrd holdout, and to be honest, I think HBO would provide some really cool insight to that whole situation.

Edited by stony

What exactly would we have been distracted from? Mediocrity? Preparing for the 9th pick in the 2014 draft?

I want as much Bills programming as I can get. I wanted it to be the Bills, too. I don't understand why you guys didn't.

• 1 month later...